Cash App is hiring a Web3 Continuous Improvement Specialist
Compensation: $103k - $126k
Location: CA San Francisco US
It all started with an idea at Block in 2013. Initially built to take the pain out of peer-to-peer payments, Cash App has gone from a simple product with a single purpose to a dynamic ecosystem, developing unique financial products, including Afterpay/Clearpay, to provide a better way to send, spend, invest, borrow and save to our 47 million monthly active customers. We want to redefine the world’s relationship with money to make it more relatable, instantly available, and universally accessible.
Today, Cash App has thousands of employees working globally across office and remote locations, with a culture geared toward innovation, collaboration and impact. We’ve been a distributed team since day one, and many of our roles can be done remotely from the countries where Cash App operates. No matter the location, we tailor our experience to ensure our employees are creative, productive, and happy.
Check out our locations, benefits, and more at cash.app/careers.
The mission of the Continuous Process Improvement (CPI) team is to drive the optimization and consistent documentation of Cash Customer Operations' most critical processes through analysis and cross-functional collaboration, while fostering a culture of continuous improvement. You will work with key stakeholders, utilizing Six Sigma and Lean methodologies to document, analyze and adapt core business processes to meet desired outcomes.
- Lead and facilitate process improvement working sessions with a range of business stakeholders to drive enhancement recommendations and solution opportunities
- Utilize techniques, such as process mapping, to drive improvement outcomes
- Perform root cause analysis to ensure improvement solutions will have the intended impact and we are solutioning for the true problem
- Utilize appropriate data analytics to ensure we are making data-driven decisions, benchmarking current state processes, and are also able to measure improvement outcomes
- Collaborate with business Subject Matter Experts, PMO, Change Management, Content, Data Analytics, Business Systems and various other Cash teams, offering strategic leadership and guidance from a big picture standpoint to achieve improvement objectives and results
- Determine appropriate analysis, evaluation and measurement methods to accurately identify and document process improvement opportunities and solutions
- Create thorough business process documentation
- Manage multiple efforts simultaneously and adjust to changes in direction as needed to meet business objectives
- 2+ years of experience in process improvement or similar role with increasing levels of responsibility
- 1+ years of experience in managing complicated, diverse process improvement related projects
- Applied knowledge of process improvement methodologies, techniques and tools
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, displaying the ability to connect and build relationships
- Preferred Six Sigma certification, or equivalent
Block takes a market-based approach to pay, and pay may vary depending on your location. U.S. locations are categorized into one of four zones based on a cost of labor index for that geographic area. The successful candidate’s starting pay will be determined based on job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location, and market conditions. These ranges may be modified in the future.
Zone A: USD $103,900 - USD $126,900
Zone B: USD $96,600 - USD $118,000
Zone C: USD $88,300 - USD $107,900
Zone D: USD $77,900 - USD $95,300
To find a location’s zone designation, please refer to this resource. If a location of interest is not listed, please speak with a recruiter for additional information.
Benefits include the following:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans including company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness programs, including access to mental health, 1:1 financial planners, and a monthly wellness allowance
- Paid parental and caregiving leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
- Paid Life insurance, AD&D. and disability benefits
- Perks such as WFH reimbursements and free access to caregiving, legal, and discounted resources
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Block is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, assessing candidates in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Block, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) is a global technology company with a focus on financial services. Made up of Square, Cash App, Spiral, TIDAL, and TBD, we build tools to help more people access the economy. Square helps sellers run and grow their businesses with its integrated ecosystem of commerce solutions, business software, and banking services. With Cash App, anyone can easily send, spend, or invest their money in stocks or Bitcoin. Spiral (formerly Square Crypto) builds and funds free, open-source Bitcoin projects. Artists use TIDAL to help them succeed as entrepreneurs and connect more deeply with fans. TBD is building an open developer platform to make it easier to access Bitcoin and other blockchain technologies without having to go through an institution.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjI5LjEzMS4xNTgM