SideShift.ai, the no sign-up crypto exchange, is hiring a Marketing Assistant. Good job! 🎈
Since launching in late 2018, SideShift.ai has been growing rapidly. We consistently hit seven-figure daily volume and have key industry partnerships with the likes of Trezor, Bitcoin.com and many more. There is plenty in the pipeline and we need more great HUMANS to join us.
For this role we are looking for someone who is both creative and able to execute. You will be working directly with our marketing team on marketing campaigns, research and content. A side project of this role is assisting with the management of our in-house merch. You will be pitching ideas, working with external designers who will complete briefs and assisting with merch distribution.
We are deep into crypto, and you should be too. The ideal candidate is in the know on what’s going on in the industry. Bonus points if you regularly visit CT (if you know, you know).
- Work closely with our marketing team and marketing campaigns and initiatives.
- Deep-dive into crypto and work on well researched content.
- Pitch creative, out there ideas for merchandise.
- Manage merchandising process with the help of our team. Eventually you will have full ownership of this.
- A creative thinker who is not afraid to execute on ideas.
- Looking to join a high growth business in an ever-growing industry.
- In an EU/Asia timezone.
- An appreciation for memes.
- An active interest in crypto.
- High level of written and spoken English.
Please include in your application:
- Your CV.
- A brief paragraph about yourself and why you think you are a good fit.
- Include the word “SATOSHI” in your application.
- Salary requirements.
SideShift.ai focuses on Cryptocurrency, Blockchains, Bitcoin Exchange, and Blockchain / Cryptocurrency. Their company has offices in Remote. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, SideShift.ai has raised $787.5k of funding; their latest round was closed on August 2019 at a valuation of $7.875M.
You can view their website at https://sideshift.ai
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMTk3LjEwOC4xNjkM