Senior Solidity Developer
Innowise, remote — Python & blockchain developer
September 2021 - now
- Developed an NFT marketplace working on Ethereum blockchain using Django, DRF, MySQL, web3py and various third-party APIs.
- Developed smart contracts for a decentralized protocol for perpetual trading on EVM chain using Solidity, Truffle and JS. Integrated with 1inch, Uniswap and Pancakeswap.
- Developed oracles using Python to liquidate trading positions on a DEX from the back-end.
- Developed a smart contract for a launchpad for tokens distribution using Solidity, Truffle and JS.
- Developed multiple ERC721, ERC1155, ERC998 and ERC20 smart contracts.
- Made security audits with documentation for all of my and my colleagues’ smart contracts.
Lindenvalley, remote — Python developer
November 2017 - September 2021
- Developed back-end for cybersecurity platform for automatic penetration tests and security scans of different services and networks using Kali Linux, Python tools for CLI, Postgres, Gitlab CI/CD, Redis, RabbitMQ, ELK, AWS
- Developed a back-end for the web-based poker and durak card games for a blockchain-based gambling platform using aiohttp, tronpy, multiprocessing, threading, Postgres, mongoDB, AWS
- Developed an internal cloud logging and monitoring solution using ELK, RabbitMQ
Freelance, remote — Python developer
2016 - 2017
- I was developing web applications and Telegram bots for different small businesses.
Experience: 2 years
Yearly salary: $75,000
Hourly rate: $0
Nationality: 🇺🇦 Ukraine
Residency: 🇵🇱 Poland
|2016 - 2017||Python Developer||Freelance|
|2017 - 2021||Python Developer||Lindenvalley|
|2021 -||Blockchain & Python Developer||Innowise|