Data Analyst / Ecometrics Modelling / Tokenomics Analyst
With 15 years of experience in data analysis, research, finance, econometrics and economics science, I bring a wealth of expertise in quantitative analysis and modeling.
My career goal is to apply this extensive background to get involved in crypto-economics/Token engineering projects as a Tokenomics Data Analyst/Scientist. Having fallen deep into the crypto rabbit hole, I have developed a genuine passion for blockchain and Web3 projects, particularly in understanding and optimizing token economies.
I thrive on dissecting and understanding the mechanics of token economies. My background in economic modeling has given me the tools to build various simulation models, helping to optimize and fine-tune decentralized ecosystems.
• Data-analyses/science (Python, R, SQL, SAS, Power BI, API RESTful, BitQuery, Covalent Increment)
• Modeling (Markov model, discrete event simulation, Monte Carlo simulation, advanced VBA)
• Tokenomics, blockchain consulting
• Financial analyses (ProOrder, TradingView)
• Research: a dozen of scientific publications in peer-reviewed journals
• Agile software development (Scrum)
• Languages: French, English
Experience: 11 years
Yearly salary: $85,000
Hourly rate: $85
Nationality: 🇫🇷 France
Residency: 🇫🇷 France
|2008 - 2008||Lecturer Statistical Analysis Software||CY - Cergy-Paris University|
|2008 - 2009||Biostatistician Data Manager||MDS Pharma Services|
|2009 - 2020||Project Leader / Lead Analyst / Data Scientist||Health Economics and Outcomes Research (Unitedhealth Group, Mantu,French HTA)|
|2007 - 2007||Data Analyst||Gras Savoye|
|2021 - 2023||Co-founder, CEO||PnK (Analyses & Capital)|