Customer Sales Advisor
Email: [email protected]
Dedicated, reliable, and results-oriented professional with a strong work ethic. Thrives in collaborative team environments while also demonstrating initiative and independent problem-solving skills. Adaptable and efficient under pressure, consistently meeting and exceeding expectations. Exceptional customer service skills, adept at identifying and addressing diverse customer needs. Proficient in various software and hardware systems. Strong written and verbal communication skills. Possess a full clean UK driving license.
• JRQ: ND Level 2 Vehicle Sales 2017
• JRQ: NVQ Level 3 Retail Management, 2014-2015
• Food Safety Certificate, 2012
• Guildford College Stoke Road, 2001-2002
- GNVQ IT
• Rydens School Hersham, 1996-2001
- General Education
Access Self-Storage LTD, April 2017 – Current
Customer Sales Advisor:
• Respond to new enquiries promptly
• Create rapport through qualifying customer needs and matching services
• Maintaining stock levels based on demand
• Maintaining high levels of fire and health & safety standards
• Ensuring presentation of the site meets customer expectations
• Building strong relationships across the company
• Measuring personal performance regularly
• Assisting colleagues to improve sales techniques
Big Cars LTD, June 2016 – April 2017
• Respond promptly and effectively to new inquiries.
• Build rapport and trust with new and existing clients, in-person and over the phone.
• Guide customers through the sales process, demonstrating vehicle features and benefits.
• Assist customers in selecting the most suitable finance options.
• Ensure seamless handover of vehicles, completing all paperwork accurately.
• Maintain strong relationships with colleagues and visitors in an office environment.
• Consistently exceed sales targets through effective communication and customer satisfaction.
• Liaise with the preparation manager to ensure vehicles are ready for delivery.
• Manage customer expectations and promptly address their needs.
• Demonstrate organizational skills to ensure timely fulfilment of customer requirements.
HWM of Walton-on-Thames, September 2015 - June 2016
• Establish strong first impressions while handling new inquiries.
• Receive and inspect vehicle deliveries, ensuring accuracy and condition.
• Built rapport and trust with new and existing clients.
• Guide customers through the sales process, delivering captivating vehicle presentations.
• Assist customers in selecting suitable finance options.
• Conduct proper vehicle handovers, highlighting relevant features.
• Foster positive relationships with colleagues in an office environment.
• Maintain high levels of customer satisfaction through effective communication.
• Ensure timely completion of paperwork to facilitate prompt delivery.
Sainsbury's, March 2007 - September 2015
• Allocated daily jobs and workloads, optimizing productivity.
• Managed staffing levels, including holiday scheduling.
• Trained new team members and facilitated training changes.
• Minimized stock loss and enforced company policies and procedures.
• Completed team-related paperwork accurately and efficiently.
• Implemented new initiatives, ensuring staff comprehension and adherence.
• Provided prompt and accurate performance feedback.
• Actively participated in team meetings to enhance collaboration.
• Maintained a clean, safe, and friendly work environment.
• Reported to senior managers on team performance and operational updates.
• Demonstrated excellent time management to ensure timely completion of tasks.
• Contributed to the colleague council, organizing staff outings and fostering a positive work environment.
• Delivered exceptional customer service within the fresh food counters.
• Assisted the department manager with daily tasks and operations.
• Provided product advice to customers, ensuring satisfaction.
• Maintained stringent food safety standards.
• Managed accurate stock inventories, minimizing stock loss.
• Earned a 5-star EHO food safety certification for meat and fish sections.
• Efficiently loaded and off-loaded HGVs, optimizing workflow.
• Effectively managed time and workload to meet deadlines.
• Separated mixed stock to ensure smooth night shift operations.
• Collaborated with colleagues to complete daily and weekly task lists. • Complied with health and safety laws and regulations.
• Ensured safe working practices in a high-risk area.
Martin McColl, October 2005 - March 2007
• Managed daily operations of a large convenience store.
• Led by example, delivering excellent customer experiences.
• Oversaw news and magazine stock, including ordering and inventory management.
• Coordinated local door-to-door newspaper and magazine deliveries.
• Implemented a system for customers to reserve periodic magazine issues.
• Controlled stock loss by maintaining accurate inventories and timely returns.
• Provided exceptional customer service, fostering positive relationships.
• Managed staffing levels and delegated tasks.
• Ensured promotional compliance in line with company procedures.
• Enjoy organizing activities and experiments to promote learning for my children.
• Passionate about football and other sports.
• Engage in social gaming, fostering long-term relationships with online friends.
• I have a very active presence on social media based around Web3, NFTs & Education and co-host a twice weekly podcast.
Experience: 10 years
Yearly salary: $30,000
Hourly rate: $0
Nationality: 🇬🇧 United Kingdom
Residency: 🇬🇧 United Kingdom
|2001 - 2023||sales and management||all|