FrequenC is looking for highly motivated individuals with expert design qualifications and strong interpersonal skills, who can create exceptional digital experiences, to fill the Senior Graphic Designer role. This individual has advanced level skills using Adobe Creative Cloud, is a self-starter with a strong work ethic, and is able to multi-task with attention to detail.
-- About Us
FrequenC is a leading global strategy and marketing agency that powers some of the most innovative companies in emerging technology, web3, and beyond.
As a diverse team we know the power of working together and coloring outside the lines. We are a group of free thinkers with one thing in common, a passion for shaping future brands & communities. We don’t believe a market controls our future. In times of feast or famine, pioneers do one thing, build.
We are a small but mighty team made up of people from all walks of life, who are interested in pushing the boundaries of marketing that are intelligent, interesting and willing to learn.
In addition to that we are all friends, culture is arguably the most important thing here. We hold a high standard and the pressure is on but hey, we are all human, we’d rather have an open discussion, it’s the only way you can really adapt and change things.
If you’re interested in working together, start a conversation, great things happen when you have an open mind and are down to grow together.
• This position will focus on the creation of sales materials, including offering memoranda, property marketing strategy and deliverables, new business proposals and presentations, service line collateral, and general marketing materials with focus on complete project ownership and management
•Provide creative and innovative approaches to marketing programs for various teams
• Own the production and design of custom marketing materials including but not limited to offering memoranda, proposals, presentations, service line brochures, property flyers, white papers, invitations, advertisements, and more
• Design and produce digital deliverables, including digital publications, newsletters, email marketing campaigns, social media posts, campaigns, etc
• Interface with leadership and clients professionals, tracking workflow and managing the entire design process, deliverables, and deadlines ensuring that jobs are completed in required time frames to client specifications
• Create PowerPoint presentations, layout and design of proposals, flyers working closely with key stakeholders on concept and messaging
• Create promotional videos and interactive websites for brand elevating initiatives, in collaboration with key stakeholders
•Act as brand steward of FrequenC in-house creative resources, drive adherence to brand architecture, enforce brand guidelines, and provide training on brand consistency in line with global corporate standards
• Create a team environment that empowers and encourages creativity, innovation, accountability, and continuous improvement
Keep a finger-to-the-pulse of new technology and innovation initiatives and identity areas of use in the local market; commitment to evolve skills with changing needs
•Participate in the firms strategic marketing and communications, team calls, and strategy sessions
• 5-7+ years of experience in creative graphic design or marketing agency, in-house or at an agency.
• Advanced skills in Adobe Creative Cloud InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop, proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
• Strong understanding of graphic design fundamentals layout, hierarchy, typography, color theory, and imagery
• Proven ability to provide creative marketing solutions upon receiving project brief
• Strong project management skills and attention to detail
• Ability to juggle multiple projects and works effectively both independently and in teams
• Creative, open-minded, and enthusiastic about creating new opportunities for marketing
• Excellent and effective verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Knowledge of web3, blokchain, NFTs, metaverse, cryptocurrency, and emerging technology a plus
-- Please send your portfolio with the application. -- Team is based in Miami and New York City but the job is Remote.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMjIuMjUxLjkxM