Highest Paid Non Tech Jobs in Web3
116 jobs found
RISC Zero, Inc
$280k - $350k
Head of Product Security
Engineering – Security /
Apply for this job
What we do
RISC Zero is on a mission to fix the internet. We're a diverse group of hackers, futurists, and nerds dedicated to making the internet the place we all deserve. We've already built the world's first zero knowledge virtual machine capable of running arbitrary code as a zero knowledge proof. We're now building an ecosystem on top of it.
We have a transparent pay structure with above market salaries and premium benefits. We've all been part of many startups before, so we care a lot about making sure everyone is treated fairly - when it comes to equity, founders have no meaningful advantage over the rest of the employees. You'll have tremendous ability to take part in changing the world, and we believe that deserves meaningful ownership.
What you’ll do
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Head of Product Security to lead and oversee our product security efforts. The Head of Product Security will be responsible for ensuring that all of our products are secure and meet industry standards and regulations. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of product security, strong leadership skills, and experience managing a team.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive product security strategy that aligns with the organization's goals and objectives.
- Bootstrap product security team, providing guidance and support to team members and driving a culture of continuous improvement.
- Collaborate with product development teams to ensure security is integrated into the product development lifecycle and that security requirements are met.
- Conduct risk assessments and vulnerability scans to identify potential threats to our products and infrastructure.
- Establish and maintain relationships with external security experts and vendors to ensure the organization stays up-to-date with the latest security trends and technologies.
- Monitor and report on security metrics to senior leadership, and make recommendations for improvements as needed.
- Familiarity with modern cryptographic protocols.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, emerging threats, and new security technologies and methodologies.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information security, or related field.
- 10+ years of experience in product security or related fields.
- Proven experience leading and managing a team.
- Strong understanding of security standards and regulations (e.g., PCI-DSS, GDPR).Experience with security testing tools and methodologies.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate complex security concepts to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
$280,000 - $350,000 a year
We have a transparent pay structure with above market salaries and premium benefits.
If you are a strategic thinker, collaborative leader, and passionate about securing products, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity as our Head of Product Security.
That said, we're looking for people who love this problem and are dedicated to making it work. If you don't perfectly match the description but you're still interested - apply anyways. We're always ready to bring on great people, even if we weren't expecting it.
Apply for this job
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzcuMzIuMTUM