I'm currently seeking work for a Mid-level to Senior DevOps/SRE role.
Previously Worked at TX Labs, building "Blockless" the First Modular Execution Layer for Web3.
- Work closely with Product, Design, and Engineering to align priorities using Linear.
- Participate in the design and implementation of web development using Svlete.
- Dockerized a Ghost CMS node with postgres sidecar backed up on IPFS with github actions for Blogging, Newsletters etc.
- Combined Head node and worker node into One Dockerfile to work seamlessly, Use Bash on some areas
- Used Cloudmos Deploy by Akash
- Work in an agile team environment
- Participate in support coverage as needed and fix support escalation issues
I have hands-on experience working with the following technologies: Kubernetes, Docker, Terraform, Linux, AWS, AZURE, GCP
*GCP DevOps Certified.
Knowledge on Golang, blockchain, frontend-dev
I have 9-10 years of combined experience.
As a Jack of all trades, I bring a unique set of skills to the table. My experience includes a blend of software development, system administration, and cloud infrastructure management, Security, This diversity has allowed me to have a holistic understanding of the software development life cycle and the infrastructure needed to support it.
In addition, I have experience with containerization, automation, monitoring, and orchestration tools such as Docker, Kubernetes, and Terraform. I am always eager to learn and stay up-to-date with the latest technologies and trends in the industry.
Continuously learning ( Go, Rust, docker, k8s )
Experience: 9 years
Yearly salary: $120,000
Hourly rate: $0
Nationality: 🇵🇭 Philippines
Residency: 🇨🇦 Canada
|2014 - 2018||System Administrator||Hewlett Packard|
|2022 - 2022||System Engineer||Blockless|
|2019 - 2022||Co-founder, Advertising Agency|
|2013 - 2014||Network Engineer||Isabella|