Being an intrinsic problem solver, I enjoy designing optimal solutions and building products from scratch. Apart from developing the architecture, I have the ability to dive deep as and when needed. I am a quick learner and can adapt to any new technology stack. I am also a good team player with a keen sense of professional ethics.
The experience of working in startups has exposed me to a wide gamut of technologies providing me with a good technological breadth and ability to lead project execution. I’ve been responsible for translating the product requirements into architecture and have also acted as a bridge between product management and R&D teams, helping facilitate brainstorming and refining of product requirements.
ROLES I AM SEEKING - Principal/Senior Architect, Director – Architecture
- Consulted and contributed to strategy, architectural decisions across multiple projects over the years
- Led the architecture and involved in the implementation of various services of a decentralized protocol that snapshots blockchain data using IPFS and Golang/Redis/python
- Led the architecture and oversaw implementation of a telecom online charging system (4G/5G) for a
cloud-native microservices (Kubernetes) environment using Golang/C++/REST/Couchbase.
- Contributed to several RFP responses including quick technology reviews, effort estimations, scoping and
was directly responsible to bag several projects.
- Co-led the design and implementation of cluster management (RAFT based) and an in-memory distributed
cache where line speed replication was achieved using C and TIPC protocol.
- Designed and implemented a diameter parser (rfc-6733 and 3GPP interfaces) and protobuf codec using JAVACC
- Led the architecture and implementation of a web-based conferencing and remote-surgery assist system
using MeteorJS and MongoDB.
- Achieved a performance target of 45K TPS from 4K TPS, in three weeks. Improved performance of a replicated cache to 25K TPS.
- Won various awards such as ‘Best in Design’, ‘Best Project’, ‘Best Performer’ and ‘snap awards’ over the
Experience: 11 years
Yearly salary: $150,000
Hourly rate: $100
Nationality: 🇮🇳 India
Residency: 🇮🇳 India
|2012 - 2016||Principal Engineer||Diametriq|
|2016 - 2022||Senior Architect||Telaverge Communication|
|2006 - 2011||Developer||Aricent|
|2011 - 2012||Senior Engineer||Newnet Communication|
|2022 - 2023||Lead Architect||Powerloom Protocol|