Community & Partnerships Manager, Smm
CEO, PROJECT MANAGER, COMMUNICATION & PARTNERSHIPS MANAGER, DESIGNER
Experienced team leader, strategic architect, adept in communication and growth management
with 15 years of expertise in branding, graphic design, UX/UI, and content creation and motion
design. Inclusive of additional full-stack skills and a deep technological awareness, enhancing the
capability to oversee projects and campaigns with a holistic comprehension encompassing
development and user perspectives. Committed team player and motivated idea generator,
stongly involved in all phases of previous project and company progress.
Professional: Creativity, communication, time management leadership, teamwork, organization,
Tools & Methods: Agile, Git, GitHub, Trello, Linear, GSuit, Google Analytics, AI Tools, Mobile/Responsive
Development, Chrome Dev Tools, prototyping, documentation, copywriting.
Design Tools: Adobe: Ai, Ps, Ae, Figma.
HIGHLIGHTED PERSONAL PROJECTS (Remote)
Full Stack Web Developer, UX/UI Designer May 2020 – Present
Mastered intermediate and advanced topics in full-stack development while building multiple
full-stack projects both independently and via pair-programming.
Fixarta (CEO, Project management, Product Design, Motion Designer, Graphic/Content Designer, UX/UI.
Communication&Partnerships) - a verification app focused on physical products powered on
Ethereum blockchain and Devery.io protocol.
● Built with: (nodejs, PHP, Reactjs, Nodejs, Devery.js).
Eveplate (Project management, design, documentation) — a generator to kickstart new projects
based on Devery.js and a set of frameworks.
● Built with: (nodejs, angularjs, vuejs, react-native, reactjs, expressjs, deveryjs).
XRP NFT Explorer (Frontend Developer, UX/UI designer) — This is an application built to allow users to
explore NFTs grouped into collections under the same taxon. Based on my proposal to extend XRPL NFT
Standard. My concept can be found here.
April, 2022 - December, 2022
● Proposed technical solutions to help junior developers overcome difficulties related to technical
● Performed code reviews to help junior developers improve their technical skill.
Communication Manager, UI/UX/Graphic/Motion designer and
Description: Devery.io is a verification open-source protocol powered on Ethereum Blockchain.
● Performed as a communication manager on all SM channels
● Attracted around 100 developers to Devery Hackathons with a zero budget
● Handled Hackathons and provided technical assistance
● Completed all graphic and motion design work.
● Coordinated the outsource design team responsible for fixing and sketching all illustrations. Wrote
animation scripts. See Product Screenshot
● Performed as a Project manager and Designer on the Eveplate Project. See Live Demo
● In May 2020 was granted by Devery.io to build Fixarta MVP
Founder, CEO, Product Owner, UI/UX/Graphic/Motion designer
Description: This is a B2B web-application focused on registering physical and digital products on
Ethereum Blockchain. Fixarta allows user to: register product, mint NFT for a specific product item,
transfer ownership, encrypt image with a hidden watermark, generate a digital certificate, verify
products through a QR-code assign to every item, and to customize smart-tag with garment care or
custom information to avoid multiple printed tags.
● Designed UX/UI, wireframe, documentation, presentations. See UX concept
● Applied Agile Methodology and led the team. Organized working process and budgeting
● Built partnerships and completed art sales.
● Extended the Project with own Independent clothing line Godshoot, focused on NFT fashion items
● Acted as a Creative Director, Concept designer and Founder.
Communication and Growth, UI/UX/Graphic/Motion designer
Description: Wallchain is a multichain MEV solution.
● Completed rebranding and website design update
● Developed UX/UI for Wallchain Chrome extension
● Expanded social presence and awareness
● Created characters, merch, one-liners, motion design and video editing
● Created marketing and growth strategy
● Conducted competitive and market analysis
● Managed all social media channels
● Extended and updated documentation
MICROVERSE April, 2022 – December, 22
Remote Full Stack Web Development Program, Full Time
● Spent 1300+ hours mastering algorithms, data structures, and full-stack development while
ODESSA STATE ACADEMY OF REFRIGERATION
Master of Information-Management Systems, Full Time September, 2001 – July, 2005
Experience: 6 years
Yearly salary: $60,000
Hourly rate: $30
Nationality: 🇺🇦 Ukraine
Residency: 🇺🇦 Ukraine
|2018 - 2020||Community & Growth||Devery.io|
|2020 - 2022||CEO, Product Owner, UI/UX, Community and Partnerships Manager||Fixarta|
|2023 - 2023||Community & Growth||Wallchain|