My name is Connor and I am experienced in web3 as a Frontend Software Engineer developing, deploying, and maintaining functional websites and applications (React/Next/Remix - TS), working closely with design and other programmers in a highly collaborative and agile environment in a variety of technologies.
In my current role I have worked as both a lead and a core team member for a web3 startup as a Frontend Developer. Leading development efforts, planning, architecting and building the current website from scratch built in Next/TS (https://fluidity.money/). As well as helping build the B2C web3 app in Remix/TS (https://app.fluidity.money/). Live on Ethereum(live now) and Solana(coming soon).
I have lot of experience and familiarity with:
- Contributing to a component library in Storybook with Chromatic
- Building reusable, responsive, front-end components by working closely with the Design team and collaborating with back-end engineers on GraphQL queries
- Working with and integrating with cryptocurrency wallets (MetaMask, Phantom etc…)
- Reviewing code
- SSR (Next/Remix)
- Debugging and problem solving
- API functionality between the Client and Server
- Collaborating in a git environment (working independently and collaboratively with a dynamic team)
I am an intelligent dedicated individual who loves to get involved in projects and learn and grow as new challenges arise. I am a long term crypto optimist, investing in blockchain, blockchain technologies and working in web3.
Thank you for taking the time to read my bio.
Experience: 3 years
Yearly salary: $100,000
Hourly rate: $60
Nationality: 🇺🇸 United States
Residency: 🇺🇸 United States
|2022 - 2023||Frontend Engineer||Fluidity|
|2021 - 2022||Full stack Engineer||MyPlaces|