Qa Software Engineer
Upwork Profile: https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~019f982a651e620977
I recently worked as a QA lead for gaming at chickenderby.com & as QA Manual/Semi API Automation Testing at crossmint.com; the tasks were almost the same:
(1) Manually find bugs in web 3.0 application.
(2) Ability to create detailed guidelines and reports on issues via Jira, Linear & Slack.
(3) Write test cases and test sheets, validating & rechecking the bug reports via excel.
(4) Transaction testing, api testing and minting tests for nfts.
(5) Verifying NFT Information and its metadata.
(6) Attend Weekly Standups for a different set of teams
(7) Communicate with Design Team for checking the design, approval & rechecking the final output with the devs on the dev environment and production.
What i usually do in QA is:
- Writing test cases and test plans on spreadsheets; creating bug tracking reports on Jira or Trello.
- Attention to detail when it comes to User Interface and User Experience testing
- Doing Functional & Nonfunctional Testing for responsiveness of an app or website
- Cross Browser Testing on different devices and browsers to test if the displays are accurate and match in the live/dev enviroment.
- UAT Testing in multiple environments before publishing or going live the app/website.
I also do
- Game Testing (validate stats, information, and other game functionalities)
- Test NFT Games/ Web 3.0 applications & blockchain transactions
- testing dapps on the wallet/specific defi protocol
Experience: 3 years
Yearly salary: $25,000
Hourly rate: $10
Nationality: 🇵🇭 Philippines
Residency: 🇵🇭 Philippines
|2021 - 2021||SEO/Content Writer Reviews||Green Mint Holdings SRL|
|2022 - 2023||QA Software Engineer||Crossmint|
|2016 - 2017||Tournaments & Events||Ultimate Esports Ltd (Formerly known as Daily Esports)|
|2017 - 2020||Founder||HostingLimited Philippine|
|2020 - 2021||APAC Ambassador||Wirex|
|2021 - 2021||Virtual Assistant/QA||Gash Trading Ltd (UK)|
|2021 - 2022||Freelance Technical Writer/Blogger||LANSA(Idera Inc)|
|2022 - 2023||QA Lead Gaming Tester||Chicken Derby|