Digital Creative Mentor, Developer & Delivery Coordinator
Currently pursuing an MSc in Computer Science and AI at the University of York and teaching myself Rust, I bring a unique blend of business and technical expertise to the table.
With a solid background in commercial management and project delivery, I've overseen the development of several web3 projects, fostering strong partnerships in the space and amassing a global community of over 20,000. I’ve also developed programs aimed at the creation and manipulation of images and metadata and automating everyday tasks.
My role as business founder / owner at Wallpaper Group involves:
- Creative Project Delivery: Leveraging an innate ability to visualise the union of art and technology, I’ve overseen the conceptualisation and realisation of various collaborative digital projects. This has entailed deep involvement from ideation to execution, ensuring the successful delivery of unique works to clientele.
- Software & Tool Development: Recognising the challenges artists face in the evolving digital landscape, I developed state-of-the-art tools tailored to simplify the creation of and blockchain integration process for large-scale collections.
- Concept Creation to Execution: I lead the transformation of a mere concept into a full-fledged digital reality encompassing artwork and utility to create a cohesive vision and collection, ensuring that artistic endeavours align with the ambitions of the individual / corporation.
- Strategic Development and Funding Proposals: Nurturing and developing unique ideas to creating robust business plans and proposals with a view to structured delivery & procuring funding, steering companies towards a path of consistent growth and capitalise on innovative solutions to satisfy market needs.
- Audience Engagement and Artist Collaboration: Building bridges between talented artists and their ideal audiences. By leveraging cutting-edge web3 tools and platforms, I've facilitated the successful launch of artist careers and their continued engagement and growth within the world of NFTs.
- Artworks through Creative Coding: Merging my passion for art with my expertise in coding, I've crafted a portfolio of innovative digital artworks. Each piece not only stands as a testament to my artistic vision but also showcases the potential of combining conventional artistry with contemporary programming techniques - see autrecoeur.com
Experience: 3 years
Yearly salary: $110,000
Hourly rate: $70
Nationality: 🇬🇧 United Kingdom
Residency: 🇬🇧 United Kingdom
|2021 -||Founder / Chair||Scapegoat Media Ltd|
|2018 - 2021||Head of Commercial||Rhomberg Sersa UK|
|2017 - 2018||Senior Commercial Manager||Network Rail|
|2021 -||Digital Creative Mentor, Developer & Delivery Coordinator||Wallpaper Group Ltd|