Please see my bio and career highlights further below.
I'm looking for a senior role to lead PR/comms at a solid blockchain/crypto, fintech, A.I. or climate tech startup or Fortune 1000 brand. I'm especially interested in A.I. and blockchain companies focused on climate tech and sustainability solutions.
My experience working with ChatGPT as a prompt "engineer" -- combined with my diverse expertise developing and managing PR programs (media relations, content, and event marketing) that make complex technologies easy to understand -- would add value and translate nicely for an A.I. brand.
About Eric Doyle
Eric has over 20 years of experience developing and executing integrated communications campaigns for tech startup and Fortune 500 brands in blockchain, crypto, fintech, eCommerce and advertising sectors. His PR, event, and content marketing leadership has helped many innovative brands increase brand awareness, capture leads, and drive sales. He’s spoken at and designed speaker sessions for Consensus, NFT.London, NFT.NYC, Digital Asset Summit NY, Bitcoin Conf., BlockCon, and The North American Bitcoin Conference among others. He led Netflix’s first, record-breaking U.S. Latino PR campaign and designed and executed high-profile campaigns for startups Caviar and Embark, resulting in their acquisitions by Square and Apple, respectively. Other companies Eric has worked with include blockchain and crypto brands Abra, Apifiny, V-Art, CasperLabs, Civic, Kik, Roxe, Cindicator, Altonomy and Appsolutely, and tech brands Adknowledge, Jumptap, Bluesmart, BT Group, Panasonic, Seagate, Verizon, HP, Best Buy, StarMedia and Silicon Valley legend and former Cisco CEO, Judy Estrin. Fluent in Spanish, Eric served as a Peace Corps Volunteer in Panama. He is also a standup comedian.
1. Designed and led high profile PR campaigns for Caviar and Embark, resulting in their acquisitions by Square (now Block) and Apple, respectively.
2. Led and helped start the crypto & blockchain practice at Spark PR, the agency's most profitable group during its first year.
3. Led Netflix’s first, record-breaking U.S. Latino PR campaign.
4. Founded and led the PR and content marketing agency, wavesquad.
5. Increased Apifiny's annual press coverage by 200%, resulting in a $530m SPAC deal to go public.
6. Passion and experience working on environmental sustainability programs in the Peace Corps (Panama) and Urban Ecology (taught a land use planning and transportation course at Bay Area high schools).
Experience: 11 years
Yearly salary: $0
Hourly rate: $0
Nationality: 🇺🇸 United States
Residency: 🇺🇸 United States
|2022 -||VP of Communications||V-Art|
|2022 - 2022||Head of Communications||Abra|
|2020 - 2022||VP of Communications||Apifiny|
|2017 - 2019||Senior VP, Crypto & Blockchain||Spark PR|
|2011 - 2017||CEO, Co-founder||wavesquad|
|2008 - 2011||Vice President||The Conversation Group (rebranded as Re:Imagine Group)|