I am a Patent Analyst with a Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering background. My current role requires me to:
- provide feedback and extensive analysis reports on ideas/products that are produced by the Product Development Team;
- determine whether said ideas/products are suitable for patent applications; and
- liaise with patent attorneys on patent prosecution matters relating to the ideas/products moving forward.
My previous role as a Community Manager has developed my interpersonal skills due to my responsibilities in:
- being the main liaison between institutions (universities, government bodies, non-profit organizations)
- engaging various communities from different parts of the country to gather data for certain events that are to be held;
- work closely with the Marketing Team for social media posts; and
- ensuring all parties are sufficiently satisfied in terms of logistics, amenities, etc.
I'm currently looking for a role which bridges both my tech and non-tech experience, whether it be an entry level role or a junior level role. I believe my skills in technical analysis, community management, organization, and much more may be well suited for any type of role out there. Further, I'm no stranger to learning something new for any type of role that I'm fitted in as learning is never-ending.
Experience: 3 years
Yearly salary: $60,000
Hourly rate: $30
Nationality: 🇲🇾 Malaysia
Residency: 🇲🇾 Malaysia
|2017 - 2019||Community Manager||The Champions|
|2020 - 2022||Patent Engineer||Pintas IP Group|
|2022 -||Patent Analyst||XSolla|