Marketing Management Executive
Promoting marketing excellence and capitalising on lucrative business growth / expansion efforts by developing effective marketing strategy and vision on global scale.
Accomplished and profit-driven leader with 20+ years of experience in defining value proposition, positioning and key messages to transform and expand brands and drive growth / acquisition. Web 3.0 track record; providing strategy, marketing and leadership advisory expertise for NFT-based businesses. Keen understanding of Crypto, Blockchain, and NFT landscapes. Outstanding technical and team leadership expertise in building, influencing, and training high-calibre marketing teams with a keen focus on improving overall performance and skills. Remarkable talents for capitalising on brand strategy, creative, content, media (owned, earned, and paid), analytics, and campaign management initiatives. Excel at formulating and rolling out marketing policies that achieve best-in-class social, digital, and web presence as well as high levels of consumer awareness and engagement.
Areas of Expertise
● Strategic Planning & Execution
● Marketing & Branding
● Brand / Product Positioning
● Marketing Growth / Acquisition
● Country Expansion
● Team Leadership & Development
● Consumer Engagement
● Marketing Analytics
● Campaign Development
Factor44 – Spain 2021 – Present
Founder CEO & Chief Strategy Officer
Responsible for end-to-end operations of consulting services and strategic advisory to clients in Web2 & Web3 including Gaming, DeSci, Finance, Entertainment, Hospitality, Music, Wellness and NFTs. Focused on Blockchain adoption/integration, Digital product development/extension, Marketing Strategy and Community growth.
● Conducted over 10 end-to-end brand developments from purpose to positioning and identity.
● Led content strategy and community growth for several brands.
● Helped clients to narrow targeting based on capabilities and strengths.
Pacha Group – Spain 2020 – 2021
Chief Marketing Officer
Enhanced local brand reputation through brand humanisation and Ibiza’s heritage celebration. Increased brand visibility and creative quality by formulating and executing compelling content strategies as well as implementing new creative workflows.
● Secured growth of 59% in direct bookings through emphasis on SEO content and optimisation of paid channels.
● Strategized and championed 360-degree brand development and architecture initiative for 10 brands, including naming, logo creation, identity, and value proposition via utilisation of purpose-driven approach and golden circle methodology.
● Attained best-in-class digital presence for the entire group by launching 11 new websites and two mobile applications, as well as enhancing digital campaign and livestream frequency.
21buttons – Spain 2019 – 2020
Chief Marketing & Growth Officer, 2019 – 2020
Owned end-to-end marketing, business growth, and customer service functions, transforming the entire marketing department to achieve high levels of efficiency. Drove international expansion, transitioning from series B start-up to a regional reference in the fashion industry.
● Drove successful launch of six new markets, leading to duplication of global footprint.
● Decreased CPA by 30%, while accomplishing two-fold increase in acquisition volume within nine months.
● Succeeded in launching several product features, including a full product version for desktop devices.
Uber – Mexico 2016 – 2019
LATAM CMO / Director Growth Marketing, 2016 – 2019
Headed several operations related to marketing, such as establishment of an entire LATAM regional organisation from the ground-up, expansion to new markets, new product launches and brand positioning within the region, securing massive customer acquisition impact of 5% LATAM population ($500M investment budget).
● Utilised impeccable leadership skills to build and recruit a high-performance team of 130 members (performance marketing, analytics, brand strategy, research and insights, CRM, as well as creative and program management), directing operations of two business units across 16 countries.
● Played integral role in deploying threefold marketing analytics investment optimization model from last mile campaign measurement, intra-channel spend optimization, and aggregated marketing mix modelling.
● Enabled successful rollout of 360º acquisition campaigns for eight markets ($100M media and creative spend) through formulation and execution of robust brand strategy, including identity and purpose-driven positioning.
● Planned and launched eight new markets for Rides, 12 for Eats, and two new Rides products (moto and pool).
Amazon – Mexico 2014 – 2016
Head of Marketing
Held responsibility for initiating Amazon launch within Mexico and expedite customer growth by serving as marketing leader. Established tracking tools to measure effectiveness of first brand campaign launched globally via implementation of marketing mix modelling.
● Secured 22% incremental customer acquisition by aligning Amazon brand positioning with local customers’ insights based on 360-degree campaigns (TV, radio, print, and digital).
● Collaborated with five main banks within the market to develop and execute effective marketing campaigns.
● Recognised for driving 1M in customer acquisitions within a year.
● Directed paid social, search, display, email, and affiliates efforts via recruitment of a lean organisation of six members.
American Express – Argentina & Mexico 1999 – 2014
Chief Marketing Officer
Envisioned and implemented a compelling digital transformation strategy for LATAM, overseeing end-to-end digital capabilities and ecommerce operations.
● Received rapid promotion from Customer Service Representative to Chief Marketing Officer by meeting and exceeding performance expectations.
● Executed brand development initiatives, such as launch of new global campaign for brand repositioning in Mexico as well as steered three brand development works, facilitating launch of new card products in market.
● Championed first mobile marketing app launch; becoming benchmark for the global app (current Amex app).
● Contributed to 30% of portfolio revenue via innovation of new travel product.
Web 3.0 and Board Member experiences: Served as a Marketing and Leadership Board Advisor for an NFT development agency. Led comprehensive assessment and strategy definition for one NFT membership for Entertainment. Acted instrumental in the development of three NFT projects. Generated funds and actively invested in Crypto, Blockchain, and NFT spaces.
Master’s degree in Cognitive Psychology (Ongoing)
University of Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires, AR
Master’s degree in Marketing
University of San Andres, Buenos Aires, AR
Bachelor of Business Administration
University of Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires, AR
Experience: 11 years
Yearly salary: $250,000
Hourly rate: $250
Nationality: 🇪🇸 Spain
Residency: 🇪🇸 Spain
|1999 - 2014||Mexico CMO||American Express|
|2015 - 2016||Mexico CMO||Amazon|
|2016 - 2019||Latam CMO||Uber|
|2020 - 2021||CMO||Pacha Group|
|2021 -||Founder CEO & Chief Strategy Officer||Factor44|
|2022 -||Founder CEO||Flag|