Web3 Founder, Product Manager, Business Developer & Growth Executive
- I'm a vivid remote co-worker and an English-Spanish bilingual speaker that identifies himself as a profound collaborator with over 8 years of experience leading cross-functional teams of disruptive technological products and services aiming massive adoption, through their consecutive development phases such as research, design, programming, fundraising, testing, marketing, sales and growth.
- My education includes a Master degree on Business Administration and Direction of Companies, and a Bachelor degree on Management and Economic Sciences. Both, at the Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, ranked by QS as a world's top 60 on these subjects. I also coursed the Blockchain Fundamentals Course at EMURGO Academy at 2021.
- I've been a Web3 builder and advocate since 2017, when I worked together with CryptoMarket, one of the first latinamerican crypto-exchanges, on it's first massive onboarding campaign.
- On the last 3 years, I've exclusively dedicated myself as a full-time Founder, Product Manager and Growth Executive at Cooperativa Local, the first Web3 social platform aimed to achieve the massive Web3 adoption by Latinamerican creative industries and cultural ecosystems. On this video, you can check a resume of our progress and experience.
As Cooperativa Local co-founder, I've lead its growth through collaborations with over 300 industry agents and guided their uses of cryptocurrencies, wallets, NFTs and DAO Tokens on our multi-chain platform. There, 85,000 interactions has been generated by 1,300 users of the emerging latin american region, many of whom used web3 features for their first time, such as crypto wallets, NFTs, on-chain polls, decentralized blogging and crypto-tipping.
- Physically, we have showcased over 300 artworks and NFTs from our community, to over 3.000 attendants at 9 exhibitions, including three at GAM, the most important Cultural Center of Chile. On these events, we worked with Web3 brands such as NounsDAO, PizzaDAO and Snapbrillia. Moreover, we participated and showcased at NFT.NYC 2023 and recently, we were invited to organize the first NFT Santiago conference this year.
- All these achievements through the pre-seed phases of the start-up I co-founded, helped our team to achieve over $100.000 dollars funding, and the support from Cardano's Catalyst on four different occasions, as well as the support of a world's top 10 public accelerator: Start-up Chile.
- As an experienced builder, advocate and product manager on a web3 start-up on all it's pre-seed stages, now I am looking forward for meeting new co-workers in order to enhance the growth of web3 start-ups that are pushing through further stages, where I am committed to deploy my abilities on product or project managing, business development, growth hacking, marketing, tech sales and partnerships.
Experience: 8 years
Yearly salary: $95,000
Hourly rate: $50
Nationality: 🇮🇹 Italy
Residency: 🇨🇱 Chile
|2013 - 2015||LatAm Correspondent||The Vibe Guide|
|2014 - 2015||Product Research, Development & Paper Author||Di-Lab: Engineering Design Thinking Lab|
|2016 - 2016||Project Manager & Research Lead||Ministry of Telecommunication: Smart Cities Division|
|2017 - 2017||Onboarding Campaigner||CryptoMarket Exchange|
|2017 - 2019||Project Manager & Business Developer||Kiwi: Robot Deliveries|
|2019 - 2023||Artist & NFT Creator||www.gon369.xyz|
|2020 - 2023||Founder, Product Manager & Growth Executive||Cooperativa Local: Web3 Social Platform for LatAm|