Senior System Analyst / System Architect
As an experienced system analyst/architect with over 3 years of experience, I am seeking a challenging role that will allow me to utilize my technical skills and soft skills to contribute to the development of high-quality products. I am also interested in exploring opportunities in the Web3 sphere, economics: banks, due diligence company, compliance, health and environmental industries, as well as in huge integrators.
Mainly used Technical Skills:
- Proficient in UML notation charts and schemas via PlantUML for visualizing data flow and processes in the system.
- Experienced in RestAPI via Swagger for thorough review and development of functions in the system.
- Knowledgeable in SOAP via SOAP UI for strict system integrations.
- Skilled in UI/UX via Figma for effective communication with frontend developers, business customers, or product owners.
- Experienced in SQL for collecting and analyzing data from databases.
- Experienced in GitHub for reviewing code and documentation.
- Familiarity with Postman, Python, Grafana, Jira/Confluence.
The role of a system analyst is not solely based on technical skills and tools. In addition to these skills, it is essential to take ownership of the product, feature, or any other assigned responsibility. You work closely with the product/project manager and may even take one or some of their responsibilities. Therefore, it is crucial to highlight not only technical skills, but also soft skills.
- Strong experience in requirements gathering from both internal and external stakeholders through various methods such as surveys and polls.
- Skilled in problem-solving, prioritizing, and negotiation.
- Proficient in organizing tasks and managing backlogs, timelines, and resources.
- Passionate about maintaining positive team dynamics and creating an encouraging work environment.
- Familiarity with Agile, SMART, STARS methodologies.
As my previous achievement i can mention:
Iceberg - hockey analytics.
The main revenue of the company comes from long-term partnerships with several large hockey clubs: they received analyzed and structured data that the company collected. The goal was to develop a feature that could increase revenue without a huge waste of resources. I reached out to a small group of IT enthusiasts: a backend developer, frontend developer, data analyst, tester, and my role as a data analyst and product owner. I offered and explained the solution to the team and made a plan: assigned responsibilities, prioritized tasks, defined the deadline, and planned how to promote this to our clients. I took care of the technical part in the ETL process, design, and how to process payments from customers. In the end, I compiled the documentation of the technical process. As a result, we launched a significant feature within 10 days, and after one day of starting, we began receiving orders.
Tinkoff - one of the top Russian bank.
Stakeholder approach to the team with the problem that he have not a tool to implement machine learning models easily. The company's demand was to launch such a tool. Myself and a team of two backend developers, a frontend developer, an internal data science client, and a tester worked on this project, with me as the system analyst and feature owner. I collected the requirements from clients, prioritized them, created feature tasks, made a plan, and assigned responsibilities. This tool did not have a deadline and required continuous integration. I held meetings, took notes, controlled the backlog, and kept documentation in Confluence close to the actual code. Also my main responsibility was to offer a technical solution to reach the goals. We launched an MVP and beta version of our product, which was rated 4.7 out of 5 by our client.
- Former hockey player with a passion for sports and an active lifestyle.
- Enjoy engaging in conversation and building relationships with others.
- Open to discussing a variety of topics.
- Tbilisi, Georgia.
- Open to relocation.
Thanks for your attention :)
Experience: 3 years
Yearly salary: $90,000
Hourly rate: $50
Nationality: 🌏 Remote
Residency: 🇬🇪 Georgia
|2019 - 2020||Data and system analyst||Iceberg|
|2020 - 2021||Blockchain research||p2p|
|2021 - 2022||Senior system analyst||Tinkoff|