Customer Support Engineer
• User Experience (UX) professional with 5+ years of combined experience in customer service, user research, UX design, and usability testing - including 2+ years resolving frontline issues as a Community Analyst at Tinder.
• Possess robust knowledge of varying research methodologies (i.e., interviews, field research, diary studies, and user feedback surveys), the product development lifecycle, the latest UI/UX standards, research trends, and consolidating research findings for key partners across marketing, product design, and insights.
• Highly skilled at conducting interviews, creating questionnaires, data analysis, market research, copy editing, copywriting, creative writing, communications, content strategy, social media, customer support, content development, & conflict resolution.
• Experience working with cross-functional teams, analyzing data for patterns and connections, addressing customer feedback, documenting processes, analyzing risks, and satisfying customer needs by identifying pain points and adhering to a user-first mentality.
• Academic background in Communications. Trained in: UX Research & Strategy, Usability Testing, UX Writing, Copywriting, and Marketing.
Experience: 7 years
Yearly salary: $75,000
Hourly rate: $40
Nationality: 🇺🇸 United States
Residency: 🇺🇸 United States
|2022 -||Customer Support Engineer||Charthop|
|2019 - 2022||Global Escalations Support Specialist||Tinder|
|2018 - 2018||IT Support Specialist||Headspace|
|2017 - 2018||IT Service Desk Analyst||Snap Inc.|