Full Stack Engineer
Louisiana Department of Environmental Quality (LDEQ)
Louisiana Nation Guard (LANG)
I worked with the Louisiana Nation Guard (LANG). I created an Andriod application along with a backend server that would allow for real-time tracking of truckers and their commodity payloads during natural ( hurricanes, droughts, wildfires, floods, etc. ) or unnatural disasters (Covid) that occurred within the state of Louisiana. I designed and built database tables and views to store locational data. I created REST APIs and WebSocket Gateways to stream real-time locational and informational data to an admin dashboard for LANG and Louisiana state government officials to view. This allowed for better communication and more effective distribution of resources amongst Louisiana government officials and LANG.
Here is a link to the article made by LSU on this project:
I worked for a Web3 poker company. I was tasked to build out a decentralized application (Dapp) that would interact with smart contracts and facilitate blockchain transactions for the company. The Company was just founded when I arrived and only had 2 employees. The Dapp I created has generated 50,000 dollars in revenue. Because of the Dapp that I had built, all seed investors have made their initial investment back.
Here is a link to the project I have made for DecentraDegens:
The type of work I am looking for includes building out Full Stack applications that interact with blockchain technology
This includes the following:
- Creating EVM smart contracts (preferably in Solidity and Hardhat with typescript for testing smart contracts) that interact with our Frontend applications, Mobile applications, and Backend servers.
- Creating Frontend applications using React (preferably with typescript) or Next js (preferably with typescript) that interact with blockchain EVM smart contracts and other backend servers.
- Creating Mobile applications using React Native (preferably with typescript) that interact with our Backend servers and other blockchain EVM smart contracts
- Creating Backend servers using nest js, next js (preferably with typescript), node js (preferably with typescript), ASP.NET Core, or Django that interact with our Frontend applications, mobile applications, blockchain smart contracts, and databases.
- Creating and designing SQL ( preferably with MySQL, PostgreSQL, or SSMS) and NoSQL (preferably with MongoDB, Redis, or Firebase).
Experience: 4 years
Yearly salary: $120,000
Hourly rate: $30
Nationality: 🇺🇸 United States
Residency: 🇺🇸 United States
|2019 - 2023||Software Engineer||SDMI at LSU|