- Inspired Electrical engineering student, on track to completing a bachelor’s in Electrical Engineering with strong leadership and relationship-building skills. Vast knowledge of the blockchain industry. Proven success developing and executing smart contracts in DEX and Defi applications over Ethereum and polygon networks.
- • Self-educated developer from trial and error, excited to build and advance the next generation of internet
• Completed various courses on blockchain development, smart contracts, and the benefits of Web3
•Designed and developed smart contracts using solidity and implemented test scripts using hardhat framework.
• Reviewed and analyzed pre-written code to uncover any vulnerabilities, and reduce any chances for intruders
•Developed and audited high-security, gas-efficient, smart contracts, to ensure security for all users
•Educated non-developers on my team to further understand blockchain and it is possible uses.
Worked in a team environment, where everyone is working together to build an exciting future with
• I'm a wab3 enthusiast looking to work as a blockchain developer, excited to build a more decentralized future.
Experience: 2 years
Yearly salary: $110,000
Hourly rate: $55
Nationality: 🇺🇸 United States
Residency: 🇺🇸 United States
|2021 - 2022||solidity Developer||Upwork|
|2022 - 2022||Solidity Developer||Townhall Meta|