Senior Backend & Contract Engineer
Hi there, I'm a backend and smart contract engineer.
I entered the crypto industry in 2017 and have participated in projects involving DeFi, NFTs, and on-chain games.
My skill set includes Golang, Solidity, Python, DevOps, Langchain, and more.
1. A ZK technology permissionless order book Dex on Ethereum.
2. A NFT Game on Ethereum.
3. An AI - LLM based platform, using ERC-6551 Token-bound account to make AI executing on-chain transactions.
4. Many Discord / Slack bots for trading, auction and activities.
5. Winner of some Crypto Hackthons.
1. Six years deep in Crypto tech with a burning passion for the field. I've been part of several leading blockchain/web3 teams.
2. Skilled in Golang, Python, Solidity, and well-acquainted with DeFi protocols and the Crypto landscape.
3. A whiz in infrastructure - AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, and various CI/CD and Infra tech stacks.
4. I have a network of reliable dev partners for comprehensive project delivery.
5. Adept at developing with langchain+LLM.
6. If a project idea truly captivates me, I'm open to offering my development support pro bono.
Yearly salary: $150,000
Hourly rate: $60
Nationality: 🇨🇳 China
Residency: 🇨🇳 China
|2017 - 2020||Developer||WXBlockchain|
|2022 - 2023||Developer||degate|
|2020 - 2021||Developer||ZKSwap|
|2021 - 2022||Developer||CA22|
|2023 - 2023||Developer||FusionMate|