Service And Data Management Technical Coordinator
Encouraging manager and analytical problem-solver with talents for team building, leading and motivating, as well as excellent customer relations aptitude and relationship-building skills. Proficient in using independent decision-making skills and sound judgment to positively impact company success. Dedicated to applying training, monitoring and morale-building abilities to enhance employee engagement and boost performance.
- Received personal congratulations from an Executive Vice President of Atos (Eric Grall) after a successful internal PoC of two weeks which represented 1M of extra revenue for the BU.
- Replaced active archive system which shattered previous archival records by one order or magnitude while increasing uptime from less than one nine to more than four nines.
- Increased EMBL-EBI outgoing data from less than 10Gbps to averages above 45Gbps while increasing stability.
- Positions in current team attract the best applicants from inside the institution and some Googlers who leaved in the past.
- Complex Problem-Solving
- Technology Development
- Client Rapport-Building
- Workflow Improvements
- Service Delivery Methods
- Continuous Improvement
- Company Risk Mitigation
- Recruit Well-Qualified Staff
- Process Flow Diagram Creation
- Technical Solutions Development
- Strategic Planning
- IT Leadership
- A project where I can apply my skills to change the world.
- A challenge.
Experience: 7 years
Yearly salary: $165,000
Hourly rate: $100
Nationality: 🇪🇸 Spain
Residency: 🇬🇧 United Kingdom
|2016 -||Service and Data Management Technical Coordinator||EMBL-EBI|
|2011 - 2016||Solutions architect and Technical Service Manager||Atos (Bull SAS)|
|2007 - 2011||Research support coordinator||Fundació Barcelona Media (Eurecat)|
|2005 - 2007||Developer||Deutsche Bank|