Data Scientist And Web3 Engineer
I am an Australian with an economics and data science degree temporarily located in Peru (EST). I have also studied software engineering and film making. I love the crypto space and know it back to front since I have been involved with it everyday for the past 5 years. I'm fluent in English and also speak some Spanish.
My GitHub is: https://github.com/Valodax that contains some of my personal projects and my Twitter account is: https://twitter.com/mitchhs12.
Some of my notable personal projects and hackathon entries include:
- A decentralized weather insurance app that validates rainfall levels with chainlink oracles and pays out to users in real time.
- A recreation of the popular game Risk: Global Domination on Avalanche.
- My own end-to-end fully decentralised NFT marketplace (indexed by TheGraph) on IPFS.
- A decentralised lottery application that used VRF from oracles.
- An ERC20 staking application as well as creating my own ERC20 and NFT tokens.
I love trying to solve difficult problems and optimizing systems. I strongly believe that my skills can be useful to your company. I really appreciate your time and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.
Experience: 3 years
Yearly salary: $100,000
Hourly rate: $55
Nationality: 🇦🇺 Australia
Residency: 🇵🇪 Peru
|2022 -||Data Scientist and Web3 Engineer||Plan3|