Full Stack Developer
- Fast learner
- Nodejs: 4+ years, Backend Microservices, chat bots, multiplayer game servers, OpenApi docs, REST API, tRPC backend, nextjs, angular, nest, web3, metaplex.
- Typescript: 2+ years, Game events multiplayer server (Colyseus), Currently working full stack on web service for influencers.
- Git: prefer to work in git-flow pattern, understand how does git stores commits and branches but basically everything rolls back to git commit -m "fix" && git push.
- Task management: Jira, Atlassian, Asana.
- Turborepo: 6+ months.
- Docker: have an experience writing docker files with a lot of possible configs. Know how to run containers in separate subnet and set up volumes for data storages.
- Linux/unix: have some experience with a network stack, setting up server machines for running different services and processes, know how to set up cron jobs.
- C#: 4+ years, unity, have an experience with early access game deployment to oculus store, deployment to iOS & play market. Know how to do math, physics, geometry and other "hard" things that are related to game development :)
- Go, Rust, FunC, Solidity: started learning for personal projects, currently experimenting and researching with telegram web apps and smart contracts.
- Project management: had an experience with team management, setting goals, filling backlog and prioritizing tasks.
- Community management: twitch streamer and partner 20k+ followers.
- English level: C1, freely can listen and write. Love watching movies and tvs in english. Learned English in LA, Miami, Malta.
- React: 6 months, NextJS, pages & components markdown, data binding, smart & dumb components, hooks, react-query. Know about Vite.
- Angular: 1 year, pages & components markdown, modules, services, data binding, smart & dumb components, rxjs, ngrx, ngxs.
- Styling: Tailwind, TailwindUI, HeadlessUI, MaterialUI, taigaUI, primeng, css, scss, sass. Prefer to work with Figma.
- Data fetching: Axios, tRPC, REST API. Had little experience with GraphQL API.
- NestJS: 1 year, had experience developing microservice structure, Rest, trpc, databases, sockets, typeorm.
- Databases: postgres, mysql, mongo, sqlite, mariadb, know how to develop database structures, prefer to use Prisma or TypeORM.
- Blockchain: Understand web3 and smart contracts. Etherium, Solana, TON. Basic knowledges of Solidity, Rust, funC. Understand difference between NFT and SFT. Implemented Solana Metaplex API.
- Security frameworks: jwt, jws, sessions, data hashing.
- Swagger/openapi: using it for generating clients/servers whenever possible. Most of the services I've created were described with swagger firstly, then client api generated.
- CI tools: vercel, github actions + secrets, prometheus, grafana, loki, active directory, know about kubernetes. Had experence with github action, auto-deploy new builds. Know how to set up metrick control systems for services.
- Raw virtualization: worked with VMWare and vSphere, know how QEMU works and differences between virtualization and containerization. Know that architechture could be emulated. Had experience with setting up scripts for virtual box.
- Cloud tech: had expirience with Yandex.Cloud ecosystem. NGINX, reverse proxy, load balanser. Know about serverless functions and databases.
Hobbies, interests, etc.
I'm really into self improvement and building different skills.
- System and product design.
- Robotics, electrical and circuit engineering (arduino, raspberryPI, DIY, 3d printing)
- Vocal and music composing (DAWs - FL Studio, reaper, cubase, Ableton)
- Oratory and acting
Experience: 5 years
Yearly salary: $100,000
Hourly rate: $70
Nationality: 🌏 Remote
Residency: 🇬🇪 Georgia
|2014 - 2017||Game developer||rodddev|
|2017 - 2021||Nodejs developer||rodddev|
|2022 - 2022||Front end web3 developer||NDA|
|2021 - 2022||Full stack developer||wlg|