Who am I ?
Hmmm, among all that I have in mind at the moment. Let me tell you first that I am a UX/UI Designer and Products Design enthusiast.
I am then someone who loves to seek knowledge in the nooks and crannies of the world.
Above all, I am very creative, autonomous and I am looking for a challenge to take up.
I am finally UI/UX Designer.
And my main tasks are :
- Understanding user and client needs through research, user testing, surveys, and data analysis.
- Designing wireframes and mockups for user interfaces (UI) using design tools such as Sketch, Adobe
XD, Figma, etc.
- Creating interactive prototypes to test design ideas and features.
- Collaborating with development teams to ensure designs are technically feasible.
- Developing workflows and user journeys to optimize user experience (UX).
- Creating detailed design specifications, component libraries, and style guides for developers.
- Conducting regular user testing to measure design effectiveness and identify areas for improvement.
- Keeping up-to-date with industry trends and technological advancements through research.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams such as product designers, developers, project managers,
and product managers to create high-quality products.
- Maintaining consistency in the user interface (UI) across all platforms and devices to ensure optimal
Experience: 1 year
Yearly salary: $25,000
Hourly rate: $35
Nationality: 🇫🇷 France
Residency: 🇫🇷 France
|2022 -||UI/UX Designer|