- A full stack web2, web3 developer and DevOps engineer.
- Prior experience includes my time at The Renal Project where I setup CI/CD pipelines for deployment with Docker and K8s, managed servers and setup a lot of self hosted open source software, including Prometheus, Grafana and Glitchtip, and using Vue.js for the frontend. Was awarded Star Performer during my tenure as well. I also interned at Fidelity Investments \where I worked on a VPN appliance monitoring dashboard and developing a key automation in the healthcheck process of the same. Worked with MariaDB, Snowflake, Next.js, Ansible, RPA with BluePrism, f5-gtm, Splunk, shell and python scripting.
- I'm highly familiar with the Linux ecosystem and personally use one as well. I can perform intermediate sys-admin tasks like setting up basic hardening, shell-scripting, configuring and building tools etc.
- My projects have been primarily web2.0 webapps or setting up scripts for deployments with Kubernetes, Docker, GitHub actions and Gitlab, and now currently working with service meshes. I am also familiar with automation or CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Ansible, etc.
- The webapps include ones for my college club, like official club website and admin site, placement portal and Discord bot for the college, tracker app and HRV heatmap site using GDELT dataset.
- I have made a bunch of DApps in the web3.0 ecosystem, on Ethereum with Solidity and Hardhat/Truffle or on the ICP with Motoko.
- I am also learning Rust to build on Solana. I am very familiar with the web3 and blockchain system, having participated in many hackathons, making numerous projects.
- A platform where creators and consumers can directly connect without any middlemen
- An election app that seeks to digitize and make the whole process of election transparent, right from KYC to vote casting. The main problem being solved here was that of vote-theft, combating it with hardened on-chain identities with multi-sig wallets and account abstraction for easy onboarding
- A platform to connect NGOs and volunteers whlist providing volunteers with on-chain creds and POAPs. This platform had contracts for NGOs deployed on different L2 chains and sought to utilize a multichain architechture.
- A platform for ICC that utlizes their current NFTs (Crictoos) but provides a betting-gaming platform on top with a custom ERC-20 token. The idea was to encourage cricket as a sport by using NFTs of players through PVP matches (P2E) and earn tokens that are redeemable at partner physical stores for cricket goods, also locatable through our web-app.
- I am also learning more about ZK proofs.
Experience: 1 year
Yearly salary: $30,000
Hourly rate: $25
Nationality: 🇮🇳 India
Residency: 🇮🇳 India
|2022 - 2022||Front end development intern (Vue.js)||The Renal Project|
|2023 - 2023||SDE Intern||Fidelity Investments|