Web3 Software Engineer
Video Summary (Blockchain Experience):
- Experienced Blockchain Developer with 3 years of development and 8 years of overall IT experience.
- Proficient in Smart Contract development, and deployment using Foundry, Hardhat & Truffle frameworks.
- Web3 libraries like Web3.js, Ethers.js, and Alchemy SDK. Hands-on with Foundry tools such as Forge, Cast & Anvil.
- Hands-on experience with ERC20 and ERC 721 based token development.
- Excellent knowledge of blockchain use cases like Cryptocurrency, Smart Contracts, Wallets, Digital Assets, Tokens, DeFi, NFT, Oracles.
- Expertise in P2P, hash functions, smart contract proxy patterns, security and gas optimisation. Knowledge of distributed ledgers & public key cryptography.
- Good knowledge of data structures like Merkle trees.
- Databases: MySQL, Google Big Query, S3 & IPFS.
- Frontend: HTML/CSS, JS, React JS, ChakraUI.
- Blockchain libraries: Openzeppelin, Chainlink, Opensea.
- Cloud: AWS, Amazon Managed Blockchain.
- Tools: Docker, Git and Unix
NFT Digital assets (Ethereum, Polygon, ERC 721)
- Developed ERC 721-based NFT smart contracts using Solidity, Remix & Hardhat.
- Created smart contracts for NFT token minting, burning, and enumeration.
- Developed robust & secure NFT smart contracts incorporating modifiers.
- Implemented exception handling and business logic using require/revert clauses.
- Deployed NFT assets and metadata on IPFS decentralized storage.
- Integrated NFT contracts using Opensea/test net APIs.
- Skilled in Hardhat, Remix, IPFS, Openzeppelin, ERC721, ethers.js, and web3 API.
EVM Smart contracts - Ethereum, Polygon
Multi-Party Escrow DApp
- Built an escrow application built with Solidity, Hardhat and React frontend.
- Dapp connects to Ethereum blockchain for interacting with escrow contract(s).
- Smart contracts development using Solidity and Hardhat framework.
- Role-based Access implementation for depositor, beneficiary, and arbiter.
- Solidity Modifiers implemented for security and role-based access.
- App transfers funds held in escrow to beneficiary instantly.
- Escrow approval limited by role for authorised access.
- Solidity Events integrated for off chain consumption by backend.
- Codebase available on deployed to GitHub.
- Dapp URL: https://escrow-dapp-nish.vercel.app/
- Skilled in Solidity, React, Smart Contracts, Ethereum, Hardhat, and ethers.js.
Block explorer DApp
- Built a blockchain explorer to fetch on-chain data using Alchemy SDK and APIs.
- React Frontend Components for separation of concern and build cleaner code.
- Extensive usage of UseState, UseEffect & UseParams React state hooks.
- React Router usage for faster page navigation and redirects.
- Fetch block, transaction & address data on Ethereum blockchain using alchemy SDK.
- Dapp URL: https://blockexplorer-tan.vercel.app/
- Solidity, React, Ethereum, Alchemy API, Hardhat, and ethers.js skills.
D-Bank Dapp (Ethereum, Smart contracts)
- Built a decentralised (DeFi) bank Dapp with automated deposit and interest-bearing features.
- Deployed DeFi Dapp smart contracts to EVM chains.
- Skilled in DeFi, Solidity, Smart Contracts, Ethereum, Polygon, EVM, Git, Hardhat, React, Web3.JS.
Crypto Token Sale ICO DAPP (Ethereum, Smart contracts)
- Developed a ICO Dapp for decentralised, smart contract based token sale.
- Smart contracts development on Solidity.
- Test-driven development using Hardhat and Chai.
Licenses & Certifications
AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner - Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Blockchain Specialisation - Coursera
Experience: 3 years
Yearly salary: $85,000
Hourly rate: $40
Nationality: 🇮🇳 India
Residency: 🇮🇳 India
|2014 - 2017||Data Analyst||Tech Mahindra|
|2017 - 2018||Data Scientist||Core compete|
|2019 - 2022||Manager, Decision Sciences||HSBC|
|2020 - 2023||Blockchain Developer||Ethereum|
|2022 - 2022||Smart Contract Engineer [NFT Freelance]||Polygon|