I'm looking for a Junior level position with "Remote" work oppotunity or based in Germany:
- Solidity/Solana Developer
- Blockchain Developer
- Backend Developer
- Web3 Developer
My skill sets:
- Most efficient:
- Multi-programming paradigm
- Java core
- Python core.
- Limited experienced:
In 2017, I started my first job when I'm was at my 22. I have learnt the skills and mindset much from my boss. He is 1 of the first 3 developer of the company.
I understand that sometime new technologies is only for the sake of new technologies. I was also a Web3 / Blockchain skeptic. However, as a tech enthusiast, I don't want to lock myself in a small work. I discussed a lot and started to see the importance and the vision of Blockchain and Web3. I don't want to be ignorant and stupid anymore. I would like a chance to get my hands on the technology that I trust will change the world.
I confident in my ability to learn fast, and integrate smoothly. I started in my currently company with zero knowledge and Java and Web development, but in 4 months I was able to deliver for them 2 web applications with Java as a backend, all by myself.
A bit more about myself
- I start my first coding in 2007 at my 13th using a Pentium III PC and 250 Kbps network. My first product was a CMS and Forum for my secondary school, which was built using phpBB.
- The next year, I won a 200$ prize by trying to put the contents of a HIV prevention campaign on a CMS using Joomla!
- In 2009, I was trying to build a music streaming web, but then it has to be shutdown due to copyright. This is the first time I learn about copyright.
- In the same year, I was the first one ever in my secondary school to have a prize in a city contest about coding.
- In 2013, I started my college life as an Electrical Engineer student. I didn't chose Computer Science at that time because I was wanting to understand also the hardware part of the problem.
- During time at college,I have get hands on multiple projects spanning from optimize the network routing algorithm by introducing the exponential cost function, building the kinematic model for a robot's head, and optimizing the image reconstruction from fMRI machine for 40x time using CUDA.
- Then I got my scholarship to come to Germany in March 2017. I got my first working student job at my current company also the same year. Where I also learn Java development and started officially in the team which handle the deployment, monitoring, and orchestrating of 2500+ JVM.
Experience: 5 years
Yearly salary: $85,000
Hourly rate: $50
Nationality: 🇻🇳 Vietnam
Residency: 🇩🇪 Germany
|2017 -||Software Developer||360 Treasury Systems AG|