Over 7+ years of IT experience involved in various stages of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) from requirements gathering, analysis, modeling, design, development, enhancement, test, and production as a FullStack Developer
- Especially strong at React.js/Next.js/Ruby/ Ruby on Rails/ Blockchain
- Experience designing Res APIs using Ruby on Rails, AWS Serverless, Node.js/Express.js
- Good experience API integration of smart contracts with Dapp tools like ether.js, web3.js, and hardhat development environment to ensure comprehensive and reliable test coverage.
- Strong understanding and experience of test-driven development using Mocha, Jest, React Testing Library, RSpec, and Capybara
- Skilled working with GraphQL using Apollo GraphQL in Next.js applications
- Proven track record of working in multicultural software development environments, collaborating with diverse teams, and utilizing tools such as Git, Github, AWS, and Docker.
- Proficient in recommended software development approaches, including test-driven development, software documentation, effective collaboration, and code review with fellow developers.
- Skilled in writing attractive and user-friendly frontend web applications with technologies like HTML, React, and Next.js and styling tools CSS, SASS, TailwindCSS, Bootstrap, and ChakaraUI
- Experience in writing RESTful APIs and GraphQL queries using Node.js and Prisma ORM, as well as Ruby on Rails.
- Well-versed in provisioning and designing cloud applications using AWS infrastructure components such as CloudFormation, Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, API Gateway, CloudWatch, Amazon RDS, and DynamoDB.
- Proficient in designing and developing full-featured web applications on top of AWS infrastructure using Serverless Framework, Elasticsearch, and Auth0 Authentication system.
- Skilled in writing well-tested smart contracts using Hardhat development environment, and developing attractive web3 frontend applications using web3.js, ether.js, Alchemy SDK, React.js/Next.js.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams, including developers, product managers, and quality assurance teams, to ensure successful testing outcomes and deliverables.
- Well-versed in using Mocha and Chai to write comprehensive test cases for smart contracts, ensuring correct functionality, security, and compliance with blockchain protocols.
Experience: 7 years
Yearly salary: $75,000
Hourly rate: $30
Nationality: 🇺🇸 United States
Residency: 🇺🇸 United States
|2020 - 2022||Full-stack Developer||Prompt Inc|
|2018 - 2020||Full-stack Developer||Riot Racers|
|2015 - 2017||Full-stack Developer||Leo(Remote)|