Software Engineering Manager
Hi, I'm Sangat Das. I'm a highly enthusiastic and talented Web3 developer looking for the next opportunity. I would love to help your company continue to thrive and grow. I can be reached by the email mentioned in my bio. I’d welcome the opportunity to speak with you if you feel I’d be a strong candidate for any position in your organization. Looking forward to speaking with you!
Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Engineering from Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune, May 2015 - May 2019 | GPA: 9.12 / 10
- Software Engineering Manager (Blockchain) | Community Gaming Inc. | Remote | May 2021 - December 2021 | April 2022 - Present: Currently working as a Software Engineering Manager, building a team in India from scratch to work on some new exciting features to be integrated with our platform in the future.
- Experience in developing GraphQL APIs using SpringBoot and Kotlin.
- Experience in writing and working with Solidity-based Smart Contracts.
- Experience in working with the NoSQL database MongoDB.
- Experience working with Kafka messaging service. Experience in using Kubernetes.
- Experience in developing Typescript & Nodejs-based microservice for listening to blockchain events.
- Crypto Developer | Schur Flexibles | Vienna | Jan 2022 - March 2022: Worked as a crypto developer and contributed to building the underlying Blockchain infrastructure Planetmint for Digital Packaging Initiative.
- Experience working with Python
- Experience working with MongoDB and BigchainDB
- Experience working with Flask
- Experience in writing unit test cases using Pytest
- Experience working with Docker and Docker Compose
- Experience working with Travis CI
- Experience working with Tendermint protocol
- Software Developer | Barclays | Pune | July 2019 - April 2021: I was part of Middleware Technical Services (L3) and part of the Operational Datastore team.
- Experience in writing REST APIs using SpringBoot and Spring MVC.
- Experience working with Java based applications.
- Experience in working with NoSQL database MongoDB.
- Experience in working with SQL Database (MySQL, Oracle).
- Experience in working with OpenShift V3
- Declared as one of the winners of the Biconomy Prize pool at ETHIndia Hackathon 2022
- Authored and published a research paper (https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/9484187) in IEEE Xplore in 2021.
- Awarded the 2nd Runner up position in Conduent Blockchain Hackathon 2019.
- Awarded the 1st position in Smart India Hackathon 2019 for the problem statement “Human Activity Recognition using DVS Camera” given by Samsung R&D.
- Awarded the 1st position in the National Level Project Competition “Impetus and Concepts 2019” organized by the Pune Institute of Computer Technology in the Blockchain domain.
- Tools / Frameworks - Spring Boot, Express, React.js, Redux, Next.js, Apollo GraphQL, REST APIs, Material-UI, Bootstrap, TDD, BDD
- Blockchains - Ethereum, Polygon, Binance, Ronin, Flow
- Blockchain Technologies - web3.js, ethers.js, truffle, hardhat, ganache, geth, openzeppelin, openGSN, ERC20, ERC721, ERC1155 standards
- DevOps - Kubernetes, Docker, Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, CircleCI, Github Actions, Git (Github, Bitbucket)
- Messaging Queues - Apache Kafka
- Databases - Worked with MongoDB, MySQL, Postgresql
- Cloud Technologies - AWS (AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner), Openshift, Heroku
- Operating Systems - Comfortable working with both Linux and Windows environments.
- Placement Prediction System(https://github.com/roninx991/Placement-Prediction-System) (Python, Machine Learning)An application to predict the chances of college students to get job offers at companies based on their skills, academic scores, and other factors.
LANGUAGES - Fluent in English in a professional capacity (C1).
Experience: 4 years
Yearly salary: $90,000
Hourly rate: $60
Nationality: 🇮🇳 India
Residency: 🇮🇳 India
|2021 - 2023||Software Engineering Manager / Lead Software Developer||Community Gaming Inc.|
|2019 - 2021||Backend Developer||Barclays Bank PLC|
|2022 - 2022||Crypto Developer||adapa Holding GesmbH|