Data Science, Machine Learning Engineer, Software Development Engineer
I am a Data Scientist at Autodesk Inc with a Bachelors Degree in Computer Science and Engineer.
-> Data Scientist Intern at Autodesk Inc (Current job)
1. Created a end-to-end internal product (Recommendation System) which can recommend the employees
to connect with based on given features such as skill and groups they like.
2. Created multiple recommendation algorithms using AWS Personalise, Statistics and AWS Sagemaker
which was able to provide excellent results.
3. Performed data science pipeline on my own from feature engineering to creating the UI for showcasing
4. Optimized the algorithm by 40% and created multiple filters for recommendations.
1. Created a end-to-end algorithm to help stakeholder and other teams (Predictive analysis and forecasting
algorithm) which can provide forecastings based on occupancy sensors data for different geographic
2. Most of the project was about defining the problem statement and performing Feature enginnering.
3. Performed multiple analysis to come up with a proper feature that can optimize the workspace utilization.
4. Tried out multiple forecasting models and hypothesis testing, creating our own feature for forecasting
and created an UI for showcasing it to stakeholders.
5. This project can be of great monetary help for company as it can reduce the cost and optimize the
utilization of space.
-> 3D Computer Vision/MetaVerse Intern at MetabrixLabs Oct 2022 - Dec 2022
1. Worked on creating 3D and 4D avatars for face and implementing papers like Neural Head Avatars
and Neural body.
2. Adapted to work on 3D Computer Vision and explored Metaverse for AR/VR for telecommunication.
-> AI Research Intern at IIT Kharagpur
1. Worked on paper ”Detection of Disease using Volunteered Geographical Information from Twitter Using Bidirectional LSTM and Pretrained BERT” and performed data science pipeline for the paper from collecting raw data from twitter to annotating it and till building models and evaluating the model performance.
-> Data Science Intern at CloudyML
1. Worked as a Data Scientist with Deep Learning team on development and implementation of computer vision architectures.
2. Worked as a teaching assistant and mentored 400+ students in Data Science.
My tech stack includes:-
AWS, Python, Java, Statistics, Recommendation System, Time series Forecasting, Data Science, Data Analysis, Data Preprocessing, ML, TensorFlow, Keras, Pytorch,
Deep Learning, Computer Vision, NLP, Tableau, MS Excel, MySQL, Data Structures, Algorithms.
Experience: 1 year
Yearly salary: $70,000
Hourly rate: $40
Nationality: 🇮🇳 India
Residency: 🇮🇳 India
|2022 - 2022||3D Computer Vision Engineer||Metabrixlabs|
|2022 - 2022||AI Research Engineer||IIT Kharagpur|
|2023 - 2023||Data Scientist||Autodesk Inc|