Strategy/Finance/Investor Relations/Partnerships Professional
What I think I could contribute and where I could make a difference
- Professional diversity / adaptability. I have changed the path of my professional development many times, adapting to new skill requirements as well as corporate cultures – and I still like venturing into new fields. My experience in brief: British Know How Fund (project coordinator), European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (financial analyst at an EBRD venture fund), Crédit Agricole CIB (credit risk officer), MDM Bank IB (head of rating advisory), Renaissance Credit Bank (head of investor relations), Latoken Digital Asset Exchange (IR and partnerships director).
- Analytical / modelling skills. I have been working as a financial/risk/investment analyst for a substantial part of my career at international financial institutions. But I also discovered that the analytical skill per se is something completely subject-independent: you come across a new thing, you study it and finally understand it. Once such understanding has been achieved, you can explain, model and predict.
- Curiosity. There remain few worthwhile things on the planet – from my point of view of course – I have not tried or studied: sailing, windsurfing, kiteboarding, paragliding, skydiving, skiing, snowboarding, Latin dance, photography, saxophone, tennis, modern psychology, blockchain, programming… The list goes on and I am not going to stop.
- Cultural diversity / cosmopolitanism. I was immersed for a rather long period of time in such different cultures as English, Scottish, French, Japanese, Arab as well as the multicultural environment at the EBRD. I adore them all, feel part of them, at the same time remaining an impartial external observer – even vis-a-vis the native Russian one.
- Communication / interpersonal skills. My most recent IR positions have been in essence about communication: liaising with rating agencies, shareholders, investors, creditors and analysts on all issues pertaining to the organisation’s activity, acting as a single window for any financial and operating information exchange… I think this experience – combined with ample multicultural exposure and exposure to the broad range of institutions I worked for and with during more than 20 years – creates a solid foundation for my ability to establish an effective cross-cultural and cross-institutional communication process.
Experience: 11 years
Yearly salary: $80,000
Hourly rate: $50
Nationality: 🌏 Remote
Residency: 🇦🇪 United Arab Emirates
|2021 - 2022||IR & Partnerships Director||Latoken Digital Asset Exchange|
|2011 - 2021||Head of IR||Renaissance Credit Bank|