Senior Golang Developer
Tsurutarou Minatsu is a senior golang blockchain developer with over 10 years of experience in software development and 5 years of experience in blockchain development. He is proficient in Golang, the programming language of choice for many blockchain projects, as well as other technologies such as Node.js, MongoDB, Docker, Kubernetes, and AWS. He has worked on various blockchain platforms and protocols, such as Ethereum, Hyperledger Fabric, Cosmos, Polkadot, and Binance Smart Chain. He has also developed and deployed smart contracts, decentralized applications, and tokens using Solidity, web3.js, Truffle, and Hardhat. He is passionate about building scalable, secure, and innovative solutions using blockchain technology. He is always eager to learn new skills and explore new challenges in the web3 space.
• Led the development of a cross-chain decentralized exchange using Golang, Cosmos SDK, and Tendermint.
• Contributed to the core development of a blockchain-based identity management system using Golang and Hyperledger Fabric.
• Developed and deployed a tokenized real estate platform using Golang, Solidity, web3.js, and Binance Smart Chain.
• Implemented a proof-of-concept for a decentralized social media platform using Golang, IPFS, and Ethereum.
• Mentored junior developers and conducted code reviews and testing.
Master of Science in Computer Science
Tokyo University | 2014 - 2016
Experience: 9 years
Yearly salary: $60,000
Hourly rate: $35
Nationality: 🇯🇵 Japan
Residency: 🇯🇵 Japan
|2016 - 2017||blockchain Golang Developer||DevCube LLC|
|2017 - 2019||Golang Pythong scraping developer||talentbz|