Lead Software Engineer
Boston University - College of Engineering | Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering GPA: 3.45 (2011 – 2015)
Boston University - Metropolitan College | Masters in Computer Science GPA: 3.75 (2017 – 2020)
Lead Software Engineer & Web3 Technical Capabilities Area Lead | MITRE Corporation | (2020 – Present)
- Designed and developed agent-based model to explore systemic risks at the cross-section of traditional and decentralized finance, specifically with respect to stablecoins and the banking system. (Python)
- Led ideation and prototype development of on-chain tax-assisting tools based on Uniswap V4 Hooks for DeFi ecosystem alongside industry partners such as Consensys and Uniswap. (Solidity)
- Researched and prototyped MITRE ATT&CK-like framework for Web3 security.
- Developed NetLogo model of Terra/LUNA collapse along with basic blockchain data ETL capability. (NetLogo and Python)
- Helped design open system architecture for experimental RADAR system and software prototype of that architecture. (C++)
- Developed agent-based model for National Space Program to explore emergent properties of federating various satellite networks. (Python)
- Helped to jump start/lead Blockchain related research and Co-Authored MITRE Wikipedia page on Crypto/Digital Assets.
Senior Software Engineer | MITRE Corporation | (2016 – 2020)
- Worked on Cyber Security related project. (Java, Objective C)
- Developed RADAR component of simulation environment for Aircraft Pilots for training purposes. (C++)
- Supported several RADAR data collections in the field by validating integrity of data and troubleshooting software issues. (C++ and MATLAB)
Software Engineer | MITRE Corporation | (2015 – 2016)
- Developed high performance computing signal processing software for Bistatic RADAR receivers. (C++ and OpenCL)
- Software: C/C++, Python, OpenCL/CUDA, Solidity, Linux, Docker
- Subject Matter Expertise: Web3, Decentralized Finance (DeFi), Modeling/Agent-Based Modeling, Complexity Science and Complex Adaptive Systems, Economics, Finance, Zero-Knowledge Proofs
- Spoken Languages: English, Greek, Ancient Greek, Latin
- Web3 Technical Capability Area Lead 2023 – Pres. (MITRE)
- SW Lead, Systemic Risk Model in Digital Asset Ecosystem 2022 – 2023 (MITRE)
- SW and Ideation Lead, Defi Taxation Research Project 2022 – 2023 (MITRE)
- Sensor Operator Lead, Hayabusa 2 Mission 2020 – 2021 (NASA)
- SW Lead, Satellite Agent-Based Model 2019 – 2020 (MITRE)
- SW Lead, F-35 Training Simulation Environment 2018 – 2020 (MITRE)
- Ground Team Lead, Hayabusa MAC Mission 2010 – 2011 (NASA)
- The Emergence of Trust and Value in Public Blockchain Networks (Published Scientific Paper Link) 2018 (MITRE)
RESEARCH & PERSONAL PROJECTS
- DeFi Agent-Based Model (Python) 2023
- Software for Stock Analysis (Python) 2020 – 2023
- Boston University’s Photonics Center UV Light Research 2014
- MIT Biomedical Engineering Research Lab Position 2008 & 2009
- MITRE Awards: Received 12 Awards During Employment at MITRE
- NASA Silver Medal: Awarded for Exemplary work on Hayabusa 2 Mission
- NASA Ames Honor Award: Awarded for Exemplary work on Hayabusa Mission
PERSONAL INTERESTS & HOBBIES
- Reading – Antifragile, Why Nations Fail, The Price of Time, The Deficit Myth, The Prince, The Art of War, The Medici, Trajan, Augustus, Ceasar’s Commentaries, The Elegant Universe, A Brief History of Time, The Infinite Machine, Messari Articles
- History – Especially Roman History, Byzantine History, Renaissance Italy, Kings and Generals YouTube Channel Documentaries, Books.
- Computer Games – Civilizations Franchise, Total War Franchise, Age of Empires Franchise, Crusader Kings, Victoria 3, Hearts of Iron.
- Cooking – Making Pasta from Scratch, Making Pizza from Scratch, Cooking New Dishes, Cooking with Friends.
- Stock/Asset Analysis and Investing – Fundamental Analysis, Technical Analysis, RealVision Member, ARK Invest Research Reports.
- Web3/Crypto Research – Messari Pro Account, Bankless, Unchained and Delegate Podcasts, Reading Docs of Interesting Protocols.
Experience: 9 years
Yearly salary: $160,000
Hourly rate: $75
Nationality: 🇺🇸 United States
Residency: 🇺🇸 United States
|2015 - 2023||Lead Software Engineer||The MITRE Corporation|