Finance Transformation Manager
- Collaborate with key stakeholders within the finance team to develop, prioritize, and manage internal product initiatives.
- Analyze data outputs and perform quality assurance during various product phases.
- Identify, document, and communicate project obstacles promptly, and work with Finance Transformation leadership to propose effective solutions.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the needs of finance, data, and key stakeholders to inform product specifications and requirements.
- Facilitate effective communication across all project phases and proactively inform management of changes to scope, timelines, and resources.
- Collaborate with the product team to advance the finance product roadmap.
- Own product roadmap tasks and see them through to completion
Skills You Should HODL:
- Comprehensive understanding of accounting principles, financial statement implications of transactions, and financial consolidations.
- Experience working with backend transaction data sets, data gathering, analysis and proficiency in SQL queries and /or python.
- Familiarity with financial audits, System and Organization Controls (SOC) readiness requirements, and relevant financial regulations.
- Understanding of the digital asset exchange space, the broader crypto and blockchain industry, and the financial services/broker dealer/banking sector.
- 5-7 years of relevant experience in accounting or financial transformation.
- Expertise in the use of a variety of applications, systems, and tools, including those related to General Ledger, Subledger, Treasury Management, FP&A, workflow tools such as Jira, and other relevant finance software or systems
- Macro-to-micro versatility: strategic mindset coupled with a keen attention to detail
- Well-rounded interpersonal skills, and experience interacting with diverse personalities and demonstrated management abilities, particularly in coordinating team efforts and managing projects.
- Solid understanding of project management principles, best practices, and change management methodologies.
- Proven strategic planning and execution skills.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Experience in a management role within finance, including experience in the digital assets or crypto exchange industry.
- Proven ability to understand, document, and manage highly complex and interrelated projects, with a focus on identifying and resolving issues and bottlenecks.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) a plus.
- Proficiency in SQL and/or Python.
- Demonstrated experience with finance transformation and change management.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzguMTgwLjE3NAM
This job is closed
Compensation: $126k - $150k *
Location: Remote Anywhere
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: