4,089 jobs found
Blink Finance is a multi-chain DeFi protocol that will decentralize traditional crypto prime brokerage functions. The main users of the protocol will be hedge funds, financial institutions, and professional traders who trade and stake positions on-chain. Blink Finance allows users to leverage their trading positions across multiple protocols and across chains within a ‘sandboxed’ margin account. Blink brings DeFi the most sophisticated automated real-time margin calculation for multi-chain portfolios solving the issue of on-chain prime-brokerage lending.
We are seeking a talented Ethereum Developer with a deep understanding of financial markets and experience in trading to join our team. As an Ethereum Developer, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining smart contracts and decentralized applications (DApps) on the EVM-compatible blockchains. Your expertise in financial markets and knowledge of key DeFi protocols will be instrumental in creating innovative solutions for our platform.
• Design, develop, and deploy smart contracts and DApps on the Ethereum blockchain.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather requirements and implement efficient and secure solutions.
• Stay up-to-date with the latest developments in Ethereum and decentralized finance (DeFi) to leverage cutting-edge technologies and protocols.
• Integrate and interact with various DeFi protocols such as UniswapV3, CurveFi, ConvexFi, Compound, Pancake Swap, Balancer, LidoFi, 1inch, and AaveV3.
• Write clean, well-documented, and efficient code to ensure the reliability and scalability of our applications.
• Conduct thorough testing and debugging to identify and resolve any issues or vulnerabilities.
• Optimize smart contracts for gas efficiency.
• Continuously monitor and improve the performance and security of the Ethereum-based systems.
• Provide technical guidance and mentorship to junior developers when required.
• Strong proficiency in Solidity programming language and experience with Ethereum development frameworks (Foundry, Hardhat) and libraries (etheres.js, web3.js).
• Experience with Proxy and Diamond contracts
• Solid understanding of Hardhat framework
• Solid understanding of ethers.js library
• Medium proficiency in TypeScript for writing tests and deploying scripts
• Experience with creation of tests with Mocha and Chai
• In-depth knowledge of financial markets, trading strategies, and investment principles.
• Familiarity with key DeFi protocols such as UniswapV3, CurveFi, LidoFi, 1inch, and AaveV3.
• Experience in designing and implementing secure smart contracts and DApps.
• Solid understanding of blockchain fundamentals and Ethereum’s architecture.
• Knowledge of other blockchain platforms (Polygon, BSC, Avalanche, etc.).
• Proficient in using Git for version control and collaborative development.
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment, collaborating effectively with other developers, designers, and stakeholders.
• Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
• Excellent communication and documentation skills.
• Understanding of Staking, Farming, NFT, Token, LP Tokens, Oracles, IDO, IBO
• Knowledge of basic smart contract attacks such as Reentrancy, Frontrunning, Denial of Service, Entropy illusion
• Understanding fundamental cryptography used in blockchain (encryption using elliptic curve, hash functions, etc)
• Understanding algorithms used in Ethereum (RLP serialization, Merkle Patricia Trie)
• Understanding of privacy-preserving technology & modern cryptography protocols, experience in applied cryptography (zkSNARK, zkSTARK, etc)
• Familiarity with Foundry framework for testing
• Knowledge of cross-chain blockchain platforms (Multichain (AnySwap), Axelar, Wormhole, etc.).
• Contributions to open-source projects in the Ethereum ecosystem
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzcuMzIuMTUM
What does NFT mean?
NFT stands for non-fungible token
In the context of cryptocurrency, a non-fungible token is a unique digital asset (ussually an image) that represents ownership of a specific item, such as a work of art
Unlike cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, which are interchangeable and can be divided into smaller units, non-fungible tokens are unique and cannot be divided or exchanged for other tokens on a one-to-one basis.
Can you make a career out of NFT?
Yes, it is possible to make a career out of NFTs
The NFT industry is rapidly growing, and as a result, there are many job opportunities emerging for individuals with a range of skills and expertise
Whether you are an artist, developer, marketer, analyst, or legal professional, there are many ways to get involved in the NFT industry and build a career
In addition, there are also many opportunities for entrepreneurs and investors to start their own NFT businesses or invest in NFTs
NFTs are being used in a variety of industries, from gaming to sports to music, and there are many opportunities to create new and innovative products and services using NFTs
To build a successful career in the NFT industry, it is important to stay up-to-date with the latest trends and developments, and to develop a strong network of contacts within the industry
You may also want to consider building your skills and expertise through training and education, such as online courses or workshops
Overall, the NFT industry offers many exciting opportunities for individuals who are passionate about digital art, blockchain technology, and innovation
With the right skills and expertise, you can build a rewarding and fulfilling career in this exciting field.
How do I start working with NFT?
If you're interested in working with NFTs, there are several steps you can take to get started:
- Build Your Network: Attend NFT events and join online communities to connect with others in the industry. This can help you build your network and learn about new opportunities.
- Create Your Own NFTs: If you're an artist or creator, consider creating your own NFTs and listing them for sale on a marketplace. This can be a great way to gain
- experience and build your portfolio.
- Educate Yourself: Begin by researching and learning about NFTs, including how they work, how they are created, and how they are used. There are many resources
- available online, such as blogs, forums, and tutorials, that can help you learn more about NFTs.
- Find Opportunities: Look for job postings and freelance opportunities related to NFTs. There are many NFT platforms, marketplaces, and companies that are hiring
- for various roles in the industry.
- Identify Your Skills: Think about your skills and experience, and consider how they might be useful in the NFT industry. For example, if you're an artist, you ,might consider creating your own NFTs, while if you're a developer, you might look for opportunities to work with NFT platforms.
What kind of job is in the NFT?
As a relatively new technology, there are several emerging NFT jobs within the NFT industry:
- NFT Analysts: Analysts research and analyze NFT market trends and provide insights to buyers and sellers.
- NFT Artist/Creator: Artists and creators are the driving force behind NFTs, and they are responsible for creating the unique digital content that is tokenized ,and sold as NFTs.
- NFT Consultants: Consultants provide advice and guidance to creators and platforms on best practices for creating, listing, and selling NFTs.
- NFT Legal Advisors: Lawyers are needed to navigate the legal complexities of NFTs, including issues related to intellectual property, copyright, and tax laws.
- NFT Marketing Specialists: Marketing specialists help creators and platforms to promote their NFTs and attract buyers.
- NFT Developers: Developers are responsible for creating the NFT platforms that allow creators to mint, list, and sell their NFTs.
- NFT Go-to-Market Specialist is a marketing professional who specializes in developing and executing strategies to bring NFTs to market. This role involves working closely with NFT creators, platforms, and marketplaces to develop marketing plans that promote NFTs and drive sales.