15,603 jobs found
Senior Software Engineer, Consumer Products
You will have the opportunity to:
- Gain exposure working in a Web3 development environment, including regular workshops and learning opportunities for blockchain development.
- Work across a range of bleeding-edge technologies: Go, Typescript, AWS, PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, Microservices, Event Oriented Systems, Terraform, exposure to Blockchain Development - Solidity and Cairo.
- Be part of a collaborative team environment
- Participate in team planning and product design sessions
- Help estimate and prioritise proposed features
- Work in an experimental environment, learning from customer feedback and iterating on products.
- Work closely with your team members to ensure operational excellence for the services your team owns
- Continually work with your team to iterate on ways of working.
We would love you to have:
- 5-8 + years of deep engineering experience with extensive exposure to a product development environment
- The ability to work comfortably across a range of technologies
- The ability to teach best practices to junior team members
- A passion for delivering fantastic products to our users
- Effective communication skills, with empathy, allowing you to communicate effectively across a range of stakeholders
- Start-up and scale-up experience would be advantageous
- An interest or keenness to upskill in the Web3 space
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzcuMzIuMTUM
How much do crypto jobs pay?
The salaries for cryptocurrency jobs vary widely depending on the specific role, industry, location, experience, and other factors
However, in general, cryptocurrency jobs tend to pay relatively well compared to other industries
Here are some examples of average salaries for popular cryptocurrency jobs:
- Blockchain Developer: The average salary for a blockchain developer in the US is around $105,000 per year, with salaries ranging from $60,000 to $180,000 per year.
- Cryptocurrency Analyst: The average salary for a cryptocurrency analyst in the US is around $85,000 per year, with salaries ranging from $50,000 to $135,000 per year.
- Cryptocurrency Trader: The average salary for a cryptocurrency trader in the US is around $95,000 per year, with salaries ranging from $40,000 to $180,000 per year.
- Marketing and PR Manager: The average salary for a marketing and PR manager in the US is around $77,000 per year, with salaries ranging from $43,000 to $128,000 per year.
- Crypto Lawyer: The average salary for a crypto lawyer in the US is around $120,000 per year, with salaries ranging from $70,000 to $200,000 per year.
Is crypto jobs legit?
Yes, cryptocurrency jobs are generally legitimate, and the industry has created many job opportunities over the years
As the cryptocurrency industry has grown, it has attracted a significant number of legitimate businesses and organizations that require talented individuals to work in various roles, such as blockchain development, cryptocurrency analysis, trading, marketing, public relations, law, and compliance, among others
However, as with any industry, there are also fraudulent job postings and scams that try to take advantage of people looking for work
It is essential to be cautious and thoroughly research any company or job opportunity before applying or accepting a position
You should always verify that the job posting is from a legitimate company and never provide sensitive personal or financial information without ensuring that the opportunity is genuine
To avoid scams, you can do the following:
- Research the company before applying for a job or accepting a job offer. Check the company's website, social media, and reviews to ensure that it is legitimate.
- Verify the job posting and contact information. Ensure that the email, phone number, or website listed in the job posting is valid.
- Don't pay for a job or training. A legitimate company will not ask you to pay for a job or training.
- Be wary of job offers that sound too good to be true. If a job offer promises a high salary or unrealistic benefits, it could be a scam.
What careers are there in crypto?
The market of cryptocurrency jobs has grown rapidly in recent years, creating a wide range of career opportunities in various sectors
Here are some of the careers in crypto that you can explore:
- Blockchain Consultant: Consultants offer advice to businesses and organizations that are exploring the implementation of blockchain technology. They help with strategic planning, implementation, and optimization.
- Blockchain Developer: Developers are responsible for creating and maintaining blockchain-based applications and smart contracts. They need to have experience in coding languages like Solidity, C++, and Python.
- Crypto Compliance Officer: These professionals ensure that businesses operating in the crypto industry comply with relevant laws and regulations.
- Crypto Journalist: A journalist who specializes in reporting on cryptocurrencies and the blockchain industry. They write news articles, feature stories, and analysis.
- Crypto Lawyer: Lawyers who specialize in the crypto industry help navigate complex regulatory and legal frameworks.
- Cryptocurrency Analyst: An analyst researches and analyzes cryptocurrencies and the market trends. They provide insights on trading, investments, and risk management.
- Cryptocurrency Educator: Educators help individuals and businesses understand the concepts and technicalities of cryptocurrencies and the blockchain technology.
- Cryptocurrency Trader: Traders buy and sell cryptocurrencies on exchanges, making profits by predicting market movements.
- Marketing and PR Manager: These professionals are responsible for promoting crypto projects, managing the brand's online presence, and building community engagement.
Can you make a career out of cryptocurrency?
Yes, it is possible to make a career out of cryptocurrency
The cryptocurrency industry has grown rapidly in recent years, and there are now many job opportunities available in various sectors related to blockchain and digital currencies
Some of the most common career paths in cryptocurrency include blockchain development, cryptocurrency trading, cryptocurrency analysis, marketing and public relations, and cryptocurrency journalism
There are also roles in cryptocurrency consulting, law, and compliance, among others
To pursue a career in cryptocurrency, it is important to have a strong understanding of the technology and how it works
This may require education or training in computer science, economics, or finance, depending on the specific career path you choose
Additionally, keeping up with the latest developments in the industry is crucial to stay competitive and relevant
As with any career, success in the cryptocurrency industry also requires a strong work ethic, dedication, and a willingness to continuously learn and adapt to new developments
While the industry is still relatively new and rapidly evolving, it has the potential to offer exciting and rewarding career opportunities for those who are passionate about the technology and willing to put in the effort to succeed.
What is crypto jobs?
Crypto jobs refer to employment opportunities in the cryptocurrency industry
This can include jobs related to the development of cryptocurrency technology, such as blockchain development, as well as jobs in crypto-related companies, such as exchanges or payment processing firms
Some examples of crypto jobs include blockchain engineers, crypto traders, and compliance specialists
These jobs often require specialized knowledge and expertise in the field of cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology.