What you’ll be responsible for:
Circle is looking for a Customer Care Representative to join a truly amazing team of people working directly with customers of all sizes around the world, helping them to utilize the full potential of Circle while providing an outstanding customer experience with every interaction. Daily activities will include resolving general inquiries and troubleshooting complex technical issues within defined service levels and timescales. You will work closely with peers and internal partners on projects and initiatives designed to scale our 24/7 operation.
What you'll work on:
- Engaging with customers to resolve issues that come through as support tickets to our team.
- Crafting well written, tailored communications to help customers resolve their issues.
- Partnering with Customer Success, Sales, Product and Engineering to diagnose and solve problems.
- Serving as a trusted advisor with an open, caring and approachable >
- Managing multiple competing priorities to achieve results for every customer.
- Identifying opportunities to develop solutions that help the team achieve our goals.
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.
What you’ll bring to Circle:
- A talent for writing and a skill for communicating complex problems clearly.
- Deep care for customer experience and desire to refine your skills every day.
- Motivated and caring attitude with a passion for learning.
- Desired to share knowledge and help people do their very best work.
- Prior experience working in service/support roles preferred.
- Ability to solve challenging problems in a timely manner.
- Familiarity with financial services or payment businesses preferred.
- Experience with data analytics tools for troubleshooting problems preferred.
- Multilingual skills are preferred, especially Spanish and English.
- Availability to work on weekends and holidays semi-regularly.
- Experience/familiarity with Slack, Apple MacOS and GSuite.
- This position is eligible for day-one PERM sponsorship for qualified candidates.
Circle is on a mission to create an inclusive financial future, with transparency at our core. We consider a wide variety of elements when crafting our compensation ranges and total compensation packages.
The compensation range below is specific to Chicago, IL. Actual starting pay is determined by various factors, including but not limited to: relevant experience, skill set, qualifications, and other business and organizational needs. Please note that compensation ranges may differ for candidates in other locations.
Base Pay Range: $53,000 - $68,000
Annual Bonus Target: 5%
Also Included: Equity & Benefits (including medical, dental, vision and 401(k)). Circle has a discretionary vacation policy. We also provide 10 days of paid sick leave per year and 11 paid holidays per year in the U.S.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjEyLjk2Ljg2M
This job is closed
Compensation: $53k - $68k
Location: IL Chicago, Illinois, United States
This job is closed
Benefits: Dental Insurance, Medical Insurance
Receive similar jobs: