Web3 Jobs in Oceania
405 jobs found
Founded in 2018 and already valued at over $8 billion, Fireblocks is a SaaS platform that helps companies to create innovative products on the blockchain and manage day-to-day crypto operations. Fireblocks is trusted by some of the largest financial institutions, banks, globally-recognized brands, and Web3 companies in the world, including BNY Mellon, BNP Paribas, ANZ Bank, Revolut, and thousands more, to securely scale digital asset operations through the Fireblocks Network and MPC-based wallet infrastructure. We have offices in New York, London, Tel Aviv, and Singapore, and we are continuing to expand our teams to reach new customers globally.
Field Marketing Manager, Australia
Looking for an industry-leading, secure digital asset platform, experiencing hyper-growth valued at $8 billion? Welcome to Fireblocks!
Here’s the bit about us:
Fireblocks is an enterprise-grade platform delivering a secure infrastructure for moving, storing, and issuing digital assets & cryptocurrencies. Here at Fireblocks, we enable financial institutions to securely build, run and scale digital asset operations through the Fireblocks Network and MPC-based Wallet Infrastructure. Digital assets are protected from cyber-attacks, internal collusion, and human error using next-generation multi-layer technology. Fireblocks is the only platform that provides insurance for digital assets in storage, transfer, and E&O.
We’ve served over 1400 institutional customers, have secured the transfer of over $4 trillion in digital assets and are the highest-valued digital asset infrastructure company in the world, with a valuation of $8 billion and over $1 billion raised.
Our mission is simple: Enable every business to easily and securely support digital assets & cryptocurrencies. Come join us as we Secure. Simplify. Scale
Here’s the bit about the opportunity:
Fireblocks is looking for a seasoned Field Marketing Manager to drive sales growth within Australia and New Zealand. This position will collaborate closely with sales leadership in the region to create a marketing strategy that includes both online and offline tactics and execute that strategy to create pipeline and revenue within the region. This position will report to the Director of APAC Marketing and will be responsible for executing and managing all marketing activities within the region.
Candidate should ideally be based out of Australia (Melbourne or Sydney).
- End to end planning and implementing field marketing programs to generate pipeline for the Australia-based sales team
- Translating sales needs and priorities into marketing tactics and programs
- Developing and leading the implementation of a go-to-market plan for the teams above that incorporates online and offline tactics.
- Responsible for localising global marketing and sales assets to land key messages in the field, supplementing as necessary
- Creating a trusted and respected relationship with Sales and Account Management teams and becoming their “go to” for all marketing-related needs
- Assisting, accelerating, and creating sales opportunities to drive Fireblocks revenue
- Building relationships with customers, partners, sales, and product management personnel at various levels to identify new opportunities that benefit both the customer and Fireblocks
- Working closely with key internal stakeholders (sales teams, corporate marketing, product marketing, and technical experts) to help develop and define the go to market strategy
- Leading strategy development and execution of customised virtual and in-person events
- Reporting on all marketing activities and associated ROI within the region.
- Developing an expert knowledge of the region and industry, knowing all current regulations, key players, and areas of opportunity.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or equivalent professional experience
- B2B technology marketing experience with an understanding of channel and funnel marketing tactics.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, complex, dynamic, multi-cultural environment where multitasking, transparency and prioritising are required.
- Strong project management skills for organised planning and process management, tracking, and driving accountability
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Fluent in written and spoken English with Mandarin being preferable.
- Entrepreneurial mindset.
We’d love for you to have financial services, fintech, blockchain, cybersecurity or crypto industry experience but it is not a requirement. We have a comprehensive onboarding and training program for all new employees.
Fireblocks' mission is to enable every business to easily and securely access digital assets and cryptocurrencies. In order to do that, we strongly believe our workforce should be as diverse as our clients, and this is why we embrace diversity and inclusion in all its forms.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjAwLjExMi4xNzIM