Web3 Jobs in North America
14,045 jobs found
Since its founding in 2017, Prometheum has leveraged its deep expertise in securities law, blockchain and trading to create a compliant ecosystem for digital asset securities that enables all investors to seamlessly invest in digital assets securities. Prometheum has relied on its strong diverse team to build the tools to service digital asset securities. To date, Prometheum has built multiple broker-dealers traversing novel areas and a large technology stack (intersecting trading, blockchain, compliance, etc.). We continue to grow and are looking for hardworking hungry individuals that can contribute to our already great fintech company culture as we traverse new and exciting areas that require a thirst for solving complicated problems.
Blockchain Engineer - Full Time W2
$120,000 - $180,000
- Will work as a Blockchain Engineer in an internal development team.
- The team is responsible for designing, building, and integrating blockchain technology into securities issuance, custody and trading products.
- The incumbent will be specifically expected to research and learn about blockchain and cryptocurrency technologies that apply to both traditional financial services and the emerging digital asset securities ecosystem.
- They will be expected to use that learning to implement required features and work with the rest of the team to integrate other technologies as required.
- The team has set milestones and targets, with 2-week long sprints.
- Due to the company's work being in an emerging blockchain area (digital asset securities), the BlockChain Engineer’s work will often directly link to the milestones set by the company.
- On a regular basis, any additional specific work required will be identified in consultation with the CTO, Engineering Director, Principal Engineers, or relevant Product or Program Managers.
- Will work with QA engineers to ensure consistent quality on all engineering efforts.
- Specific areas of research and ongoing learning will include: deterministic address generation; multi-stage/multi-signature signing; new blockchain technologies and languages; data disclosure and reporting for regulated trading systems; and testing and analysis of distributed settlement transactions.
- This role will report directly to the Engineering Director, and take guidance from the Principal Engineer. Daily updates will be provided on completed work and work based learning via a scrum format.
- Progress against sprint milestones and goals is reviewed formally every two weeks.
- In addition, the development team runs a weekly feedback session during which informal feedback and updates can be sought.
- The BlockChain Software Developer will be working on a hybrid public/permissioned blockchain
in the digital asset security space.
- Must have: Smart contract design, development and prototyping experience, including in Solidity.
- Excellent understanding of blockchain fundamentals.
- Experience with working on blockchain projects.
- Experience shipping or working on open-source public blockchain networks.
- Experience working in more than one smart contract language; and familiarity with Node.JS, Go, or other contemporary server-side frameworks and languages.
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Excellent benefits including:- Health, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Fully remote position with equipment provided.
Prometheum is an equal opportunity employer.
Powered by JazzHR
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjAwLjExMi4xNzIM