Location: Must be UK based.
Our mission is to unlock the collaborative power of communities by making Web3 universally easy to use, access, and build on
Working with ConsenSys puts you at the forefront of an evolving paradigm, transforming our society for the better. We fundamentally believe blockchain is the next generation of technology that can lay the foundation for a more just and equitable society.
Blockchain tech is just over 10 years old. Ethereum itself is still a toddler and we’re far from reaching our full potential. You’ll get to work on the tools, infrastructure, and apps that scale these platforms to billions of users.
You’ll be constantly exposed to new concepts, ideas, and frameworks from your peers, and as you work on different projects — challenging you to stay at the top of your game. You’ll join a network of entrepreneurs and technologists that reaches the edge of our ecosystem. ConsenSys alumni have moved on to become tech entrepreneurs, CEOs, and team leads at tech companies.
About the Events team
We have a team of 2 events managers and 1 head of events. Each event manager is responsible for execution of product(s) specific events.
What you’ll do
- Working in the events team, to support the head of events and events managers with the following:
- Manage event vendor contract, logistics, and payment process
- Keeping events budget sheet updated per quarter
- Invoicing and contracts admin ensuring located in the correct files
- Swag logistics support for each event
- Supplier and vendor liaison
- Maintain clear lines of communication and collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
- Event meeting note taking
- Onsite event support
- Ability to travel Internationally. Travel will be required 40-50% of the time.
Would be great if you brought this to the role
- 1-2 Years experience day to day events admin and onsite support
- Supplier and vendor liaison
- Tracking and managing creative deliverables
- Swag sourcing, production and logistics
- Invoicing and contracting admin
- Updating budget tracker for events
- Experience in using Airtable, G Suite, Slack
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously under stringent timeframes and changing priorities/conditions
- Ability to both work independently and collaborate with others
- Highly organized
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in work experience preferred
Don't meet all the requirements? Don't sweat it. We’re passionate about building a diverse team of humans and as such, if you think you've got what it takes for our chaotic-but-fun, remote-friendly, start-up environment—apply anyway, detailing your relevant transferable skills in your cover letter. While we have a pretty good idea of what we need, we're ready for you to challenge our thinking on who needs to be in this role.
ConsenSys is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our technology is made available and accessible to everyone. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. ConsenSys is aware of fraudulent recruitment practices and we encourage all applicants to review our best practices to protect yourself which can be found (https://consensys.net/careers/best-practices-to-avoid-recruitment-fraud/).
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMTk3LjEwOC4xNjkM