- Lead and manage the protocol development and R&D work, aligning with Qredo's overall strategy and vision.
- Oversee the tokenomics mechanics, staking, voting, and validator programs.
- Manage a team of 3 Product Managers focusing on core, ecosystem, wallets, and open source practices.
- Own and drive OKRs related to the addressable market of our protocol custody reach.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the successful implementation of protocol updates and enhancements.
- Contribute to and influence the development of open-source projects and protocols, moving Qredo towards a community-led project.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging technologies and trends in the blockchain and cryptography space, incorporating them into the protocol development strategy as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical field, with a strong preference for candidates who transitioned into product management through engineering roles.
- Proven experience with blockchain technologies and protocols, with a track record of managing teams and priorities in this space.
- Familiarity with advanced cryptography, including MPC (Multi-Party Computation) and Zero-Knowledge Proofs (ZKP) technologies is a plus.
- Experience in developing and contributing to open-source projects and protocols, with a focus on fostering community involvement.
- Proven track record in managing, developing, and deploying large distributed networks.
- Experience with tokenomics, staking, voting, and validator programs.
- Strong organizational and management skills to drive agile software development practices.
- Flexibility to work from anywhere and possibility for international transfer.
- Assistance with home office setup as well as offsite team building allowance.
- Culturally diverse work environment (we speak 33 languages!).
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package within the industry.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMTguMjA2LjEyLjE1NwM