What you’ll be responsible for:
Circle is looking for an experienced Paralegal to provide a full range of corporate, regulatory, and employment law support for the Legal Team. We are looking for someone who is excited to join a fast-growing team and who is self-initiating, team-oriented and capable of managing competing priorities.
What you'll work on:
- Providing support to Circle’s global legal operations, particularly in relation to corporate, employment to product and regulatory matters.
- Maintaining knowledge of the applicable legal framework, laws, regulations, and industry policies within department specialty areas.
- Establishing legal tools, playbooks and policies by identifying and creating team efficiencies, scalability and consistency through the use of technology.
- Helping build and update standards and practices for legal review and approvals.
- Advocating for the adoption of new processes for the team, and across clients and business teams.
- Owning and maintaining corporate governance records, which will include corporate formations, coordinating federal, state and local filings and overseeing outside law firms and secretarial companies.
- Responding to vendor diligence and KYC requests.
- Management of Circle’s capitalization table.
- Supporting M&A transactions, including post-closing filings and other subsidiary integration matters.
- Partnering cross-functionally in the review and completion of different forms for license applications in diverse jurisdictions.
- Maintaining, managing, and tracking the company’s contract management system, including but not limited to contract renewals, terminations, and database and file management.
- Engaging in other projects as required.
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.
What you’ll bring to Circle:
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 10+ years of paralegal experience at a financial services company or leading law firm.
- Experience working for a publicly-listed technology company.
- Previous roles that emphasized project management, scaling processes, and prioritizing, with a creative problem-solving edge.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to maintain an energetic and positive attitude, especially under pressure.
- Ability to work independently and be flexible with time commitments.
- Capacity to exercise discretion with highly confidential business information.
- Experience running blackline/comparison software.
- Experience/familiarity with MacOS, Google Suite (Gmail, Sheets, Slides, and Docs), Docusign, Microsoft office (including Excel) and Slack.
- This position is eligible for day-one PERM sponsorship for qualified candidates.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjIwLjI0OS4xNDEM
This job is closed
Location: MA Boston, Massachusetts, United States
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: