What you'll do:
- Work directly with Offchain's lead technical writer and subject matter experts to produce developer documentation targeted at specific problems and specific reader audiences.
- Help our team measure and improve our documentation and documentation systems.
- Drive internal adoption of content systems and conventions that help our team produce high-quality developer documentation.
- Determine what the Technical Writing team should prioritize by continuously synthesizing business objectives, internal stakeholder needs, and customer needs.
- Work autonomously in an environment that expects and rewards initiative and self-management, without cumbersome Agile ceremonies.
Who you are:
- 3+ years of professional experience producing developer documentation
- 3+ years of professional software development experience
- Familiarity with Ethereum, Layer 2 scaling solutions, and decentralized application development
- A love for making complex technical information easier to understand
- A proactive approach to problem-solving and a keen eye for detail
- Strong collaboration and written/verbal communication skills
Nice to have:
- Degree in Computer Science, English, Writing, Journalism, Communications or related
- 1+ year(s) of project management and/or product management experience
- 1+ year(s) of experience working professionally with blockchain, web3, crypto, L2 scaling solutions, rollups, smart contracts, or related technologies
- Experience working with or contributing to open-source projects in the blockchain/crypto/web3 space
- Experience developing smart contracts with Solidity or similar languages
- Familiarity with decentralized systems, consensus algorithms, and cryptography
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzMuMjIxLjkwM