Talos: Institutional Fabric for the Digital Asset Market
Founded in 2018, Talos provides institutional-grade trading technology for the global digital asset market, powering many of the major players in the crypto ecosystem.
We are a tight-knit but decentralized team of highly-experienced engineers and businesspeople. We are a remote-friendly work environment, with physical hubs in New York, London, Cyprus, and Singapore.
Weâre Hiring: Site Reliability Engineer Intern
Talos is currently seeking a Site Reliability Engineer Intern in London to work on projects involving the creation of deployment automation, performance tuning, and ticketing automation/reporting. This role is ideal for individuals passionate about system stability, automation, and interested in gaining exposure to cutting-edge technologies. This internship provides an exciting opportunity to gain hands-on experience in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Ensure the stability of the existing infrastructure while working on the next generation of infrastructure as a service
- Collaborate with expert engineers to learn and implement standard processes, automation, and continuous improvement
- Design automation solutions for ticketing systems to streamline incident response
- Develop reporting mechanisms to provide insights into system health and incident trends
- Class of 2025 pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field
- Experience with Linux and strong command of shell scripting
- Proven hands-on experience in the realms of Python and shell scripting
- Experience or exposure to cloud platforms such as GCP or AWS
- Basic knowledge or exposure to Go programming language
- Strong verbal and written communication
- An energetic, creative, and autonomous self-starter
- Exposure to crypto markets/trading a plus
- Local to NYC HQ
Get In Touch!
Sounds compelling? Weâd love to hear from you. Contact us directly.
Also, check out other open positions listed on our website.
Talos is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Talos is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [email protected].
Â© Talos Trading, [email protected]