As an Appian Architect, you will be responsible for the architectural design, development, and implementation of BPMS solutions that drive business transformation and operational excellence across Bitpanda. You will play a pivotal role in scaling Bitpanda's operations by leveraging cutting-edge low-code technologies to streamline processes, enhance user experiences, and optimise internal systems.
What you’ll do
- Conceptualize, design, and develop scalable, secure, and high-performance Appian solutions that align with business requirements and objectives.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive technical documentation for Appian applications, ensuring clear and concise guidance for future development and maintenance.
- Lead the implementation of Appian solutions in a production environment, ensuring seamless integration with existing systems and infrastructure.
- Continuously monitor and troubleshoot Appian applications, identifying and resolving potential issues to maintain optimal performance and stability.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest Appian features, technologies, and best practices to ensure that Bitpanda remains at the forefront of low-code development.
Who you are
- Proven experience of 3+ years in Appian architecture and development, with a solid understanding of the Appian platform and its capabilities.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming principles and design patterns, with experience in building reusable and maintainable Appian components.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to effectively interact with business stakeholders, technical teams, and external partners.
- Passion for innovation and a keen interest in leveraging low-code technologies to solve complex business challenges.
- Experience in cloud environments and familiarity with Agile frameworks like SCRUM or LeSS is a plus.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzkuNzYuMjUM