Art Outsource Manager - Metaverse
- Coordinate the production of art assets through 3rd party vendors, including concept, environment, character, vehicle and animation assets.
- Work with the art department, designers and production to develop and maintain the outsourcing production schedule.
- Ensure detailed, consistent and up-to-date documentation for the art production pipeline.
- Define and co-ordinate test assets for vetting new outsourcing partners and provide constructive feedback.
- Act as the primary contact for communication and coordination with external vendors and partner studios.
- Motivate and drive outsourcing partners, ensuring that schedules are adhered to and that established deliverables are made.
- Develop processes for review, feedback and approval of delivered assets.
- Demonstrate competence in problem solving with an ability to overcome any complications, setbacks and obstacles that may arise.
- Proficient in developing schedules and setting milestones and associated deliverables.
- Proficiency and familiarity with project management software, including JIRA.
- Ownership of outsourced asset integration into source control.
Why You're Made For This:
- Deep experience managing art pipelines.
- Previous experience as an outsourcing manager or similar production role.
- Understand the game industry and the art-creation process, including 3D software and techniques.
- An individual who is team oriented, with strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in working with external brands is a definite plus.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMTguMjA2LjEyLjE1NwM
This job is closed
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: