About The Role:
As Pagoda’s Corporate Events Planner, you will be responsible for every step of event preparation, from pre-planning to post-review. Your role will plan and coordinate both internal team specific and company wide events. As the only Internal Events Planner at Pagoda, you will generate new event ideas, plan meeting and event logistics, create and manage event execution and programs, manage registration and payment processing, as well as, work with a group of cross functional team members.
The successful candidate will be engaged via a temporary contract with an estimated duration of up to six months, with a possibility of an extension depending on work volume. **Temporary contractors will not receive full time benefits stated above.
We are looking for a seasoned multi-tasker and team player to help lead efforts to be a cohesive organization and create world class internal events.
This is an exciting opportunity to create and execute a corporate events strategy for Pagoda!
What You'll Be Doing:
- Help build out Pagoda’s strategy and processes for in-person and virtual internal/corporate events
- Manage, coordinate and oversee all event operations and logistics such as researching and booking the appropriate venues and working with vendors
- Formulate our annual budget for internal/corporate events and regularly track overall event expenses
- Build out success metrics and reporting for our internal events to help us understand what success looks like
- Plan, schedule and organize time slots and speakers, trainings, or programs at internal event
- Build out a scalable solution for smaller internal team events
What We're Looking For:
- Ideally you’ll have 2-4 years of experience as an event coordinator or similar role, preferably within Tech, FinTech and/or Web3.
- Experience managing international corporate events for at least 100 attendees
- Ability to multitask and balance multiple priorities
- Proof of portfolio of successful corporate events in a remote role
- Sense of ownership and pride in your impact on the company’s brand and success
- Great sense of autonomy and responsibility
- Good time-management and organizational skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Integrity, attention to detail, ability to manage expectations at all levels
We'd Love If You Have:
- Industry knowledge of Web3, blockchain, DeFi and/or cryptocurrency
- Events experience acquired in a corporate, entertainment, tech or startup environment
Here’s What Our Interview Process Looks Like:
Depending on calendar availability, from the first stage to the final stage, we do our best to keep the entire process to under three weeks. Our interviews take place via Zoom and typically consists of the following stages:
- Internal Recruiter Call (30 to 45 minutes)
- Meet with the Hiring Manager (45 minutes)
- Team Interviews (2 x 45 minutes)
- Pagoda Values Interview (45 minutes)
Please let us know if you require any special requirements for your interview and we’ll do our best to accommodate.
Ideal Location For This Role
This is a fully remote role, so that your timezone matches or overlaps with our leadership for this role, you’ll ideally be located in anEastern North American or Western European time zone.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjI5LjYzLjI4M
This job is closed
Location: NY New York City, New York, United States
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: