Corporate Paralegal (Contract)
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for reviewing, tracking, and monitoring legislation that impacts the company’s products and/or processes.
- Updating leadership with timely analysis and summaries of new legislation/regulations affecting the business.
- Assists in implementing changes to contracts to comply with legislation/regulations.
- Responsible for support related to litigation, mediation, arbitration, and responses to complaints.
- Renewing and maintaining company licensing.
- Drafting, filing and managing various business entity documents for corporations, LLCs and partnerships with State agencies.
- Drafting legal contracts, correspondence and other documents.
- Create organizational documents, including articles of incorporation or dissolution, stock certificates and merger agreements.
- Draft contracts, such as employment contracts and non-compete agreements.
- Create and distribute annual reports.
- Assist with paperwork needed by regulatory bodies.
- Respond to Requests for Information.
- Assist with ethics and compliance programs.
- Perform legal research
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjEyLjk2Ljg2M